AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

A few weeks ago and to my surprise I discovered that I had high blood pressure. I searched one of my published book on Herbal Remedies Advice and amongst the various supplements mentioned I decided to give Maitake mushroom liquid supplement a try. On day one, I took the recommended 20 drops at breakfast, lunchtime and dinner. I took my blood pressure the next morning and my blood pressure was normal. I kept taking it during that day and following days and my blood pressure remained normal. I've always been a fan of medical mushrooms such as Shitake, Reishi, Chaga, etc. They are fantastic and I have never had an adverse reaction taking them.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have been taking Maitake but on powder form, but when I read about this liquid d-fraction, I was amazed with the quality and great benefits for my immune system. It’s good to have it inside my bag when I travel and just use 20drops on any liquid drinks. I put it on my coffee in the morning!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Good product. Been taking this to boost my immunity. Took this during flu Symptomps and cough. It helps to reduce phlegms and itchy of the throat. It is a little expensive however it do help me when I am down with flu and cough. I was wondering expiry date is due, is it OK to consume this product or not. I have also fed this to my sick bun and dog when they are down with minor health issue.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love this great quality superfood mushroom Maitake, it has amazing and healthy ingredients, and it's supposed to boost your immunity, energy, help detox. I use it every day either morning or after my workouts as part of my diet routine. You can use it in your shake, add it to your yogurt or morning cereals, use it as a smoothie.... Not very tasty or delicious, but considering its benefits it does not bother me. Recommend.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Im taking this to control fibroids and endometriosis Im not sure if its working yet but there is alot of great research behind this D fraction form Its easy to take in a small glass of water and doesnt taste too bad

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Hoping to help reverse a prostate C. I am with faith in God and trusting in the benefits of nature. We have to believe it, right my friends?

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I was looking through internet specifically for maitake d fraction as it should boost the immune system and it is very strong and potent. I have found this one to be among the best since it is pure extract and preferable over other forms such as tablets or capsules. The taste is a bit sweet, but ok. Since I am an not an expert and cannot really tell if it works or not I give 4 stars. Since I plan to use on a longer term basis, will buy it again since this product is my preferred choice so far.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

It seems to give energy to my dog. He seems more energetic and playful. My dog is 15.5 pounds and I give about 10 drops of this

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Taking this for immunity and general health. It tastes great! Great quality product and nice leak-proof, non-plastic bottle. I'll be buying this again!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

What is a right way to take it: 20 drops divided for 3 times a day, or is it 20 drops 3 time a day (= 60 drops per day)?