AZ

Based on 1,515 Ratings
1,041
Posted on Jan 17, 2023
מצוין!

I heard that this supplement helps to lose fat, especially in the stomach, but I was skeptical. I decided to try anyway and I was in the market! But since I sent these pills, I've been losing weight and girth, even though I exercise very little (usually 3 times a week). The pills are indeed large, but easy to swallow with no taste at all. The quality and price are excellent.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I used the cla before without good diet or exercise it did NOT work on me I saw NO results, but NOW I’m working out and dieting and using it ! I lost 6kgs of fats so far in a month

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

aking 3.2 grams of CLA supplements per day for 8 weeks had no effect on body fat reduction, including belly fat, in young obese

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love CLA, The ingredients are helpful for my breathing problems. The size, package and dosage are easy. It has great quality for me as the benefits are many to me.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

after using for one week i can already see the difference. definitely something i will be using more. the dosage is enough. the size of the pill is easy to swallow. the ingredients are light and the quality of the package is good.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I just consumed this product. I like this product, it does not smell and the price is affordable. By adjusting my diet and exercising, hopefully it can help reduce my excess weight safely. I like this product, it doesn't smell.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality is great and the size is really affordable I take my dosage before or during every meal it’s doesn’t have any taste, You have to include it in your fitness diet to see results and get your benefit from it. Check the ingredients to check from any allergies.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Good quality, and good size and ingredients and I benefits and it not taste bad and dosage is okay and I'm really happy from it and I really recommend you to buy it!!!

5118c769-b610-49d4-8484-f52da8bfd4c1