AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 7, 2022
Simple and easy

I got this for my baby's nose and it's perfect. I was looking for the most basic saline solution with the fewest ingredients, which is surprisingly hard to find. The drops are easy to use and the package size is great, not too tiny and expensive but not too big, because it's good to get a new bottle every once in a while. I trust the quality of Mommy's Bliss brand for my baby, too.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,464

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

This product work really great When my daughter suffers from nasal congestion and mucus blockage, she cannot sleep and wakes up multiple times, I used this product in the form of sprays in the nostrils and then suctioned the mucus with a plastic tube that I bought from the pharmacy and she slept without problems I recommend

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I bought this after reading reviews and it is a must have in the medicine cabinet when when having a baby. as a first time Mom with a baby nose being congested, the saline drops heled me to easily clean my bub's noes. for sure I will order when I finish this bottle.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I used it whenever my daughter suffers with nasal congestion and very effective; i will just put 1 - 2 drops in each nostril then suctioned with the plastic tube and wallah...no more congestion. Affordable for the price.

ad4bb33b-e78e-403f-9529-903a690edea2
91f8e801-4e15-42a6-a0bb-ba234cc38749
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I have relied on a saline nasal spray/drops for years because it is safe for me to use daily and year-round. This one is a little expensive for the small package size, but it is good for travel and for packing in a diaper bag for baby or small child. I like that the quality ingredients are all-natural.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Serves it's purpose as a nasal saline. I use this to spray my LO's nose to clean out the nose then followed by the decongestant prescribe by the doctor. I think most saline wash for nose are about the same except that this bottle is better as the tip is shorter so I don't have to worry about sticking the tip too far into my LO's nose. Despite the short tip (which is like a normal dropper tip), the mist is quite good. One squeeze of the bottle and a good amount of saline is dispersed out but it's also not strong like a spray jet. So far no complaints from my LO when I wash his nose with this. The price is also economical compare to many other nasal spray for kids.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The ingredient and composition of this product is really great. Gentleness and sensitivity is great as well. Packaging and size is good. Scent and quality is good as well. I really like it for my kids and for the whole family, recommended product like for like please. Use it everyday, hope this helps like for like thank you very much ;-)

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Mommy’s Bliss saline spray works better than Little Remedies. My grandson goes to daycare so he gets a stuffy , nose often. Our first use blew the thick mucus from his nostrils. He can breathe normally for hours .it’s a good quality product.