AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Excellent prenatal!

The ingredients are great. Always look for folate instead of synthetic folic acid. Great quality. Pill size was manageable. I took it every other day and I use another brand in between. Trying to get the best for my baby. Great potency: She's 15 months old now and doing amazing.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I was so happy to find a prenatal that was natural and had a special ingredient to help my body adsorb folic acid. The size and quality of the capsules are great and easy to swallow. I take it daily. I had helped my hair to grow back. I have seen positive effects in my health after taking this prenatal!! I will keep ordering this product as long as I can!!

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

These are good they don’t give me any reflux or weird flavor in the mouth, I feel like the probiotics are helpful as I did eat something that didn’t agree with me the other day and was pretty sick for a day but got over it faster than I normally do which I don’t know what else could be the reason for quicker recovery than the probiotics. I also like that the bottle is for 45 days instead of 30.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I really like this product and I’m on my second bottle! I love that it has methylated folate and B12 at this price point! It’s hard to find a multivitamin that fits all of my requirements but this fits the bill. Because it doesn’t contain iron or copper, I take those in addition to this, alternating one each day (iron and copper compete for absorption). I like that this DOESN’T contain iron and copper together, because they may not absorb as well together, AND you actually get better iron uptake when taken every other day (look up iron and hepcidin to understand why). I am not currently pregnant, but I am taking this in preparation for when that day comes!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have not tried long enough to know the results but it smells a little bit probiotic and I hope it works for my body

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
4,070

this product has been so good to my sister's health, her digestive system got healthier, especially right now that she's pregnant, these capsules are great help to her well-being.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I like these prenatals alot. I find them to be high quality and take them daily. They have some sort of smell/taste but it doesn’t bother me. I prefer the iron kind but they happened to be out when I ordered these. I take them at night because I think my stomach is still getting used to them. The iron ones didn’t bother me.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

This product is super high quality This stuff really works • This product has Essential Vitamins It helped me a lot to improve my health, and Support Healthy Development of fetus there were no side effects definitely I recommend

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Has enough vitamins that a pregnant woman needs for the day. I appreciate that you only need to take one and not multiple caps a day. It's so easy to swallow too, not as large as other prenatal vitamins I have tried.