AZ
4.8

4.8
Cadence
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I think this is a qaualiy supplement. I have more energy from the combination of iron and B vitamins. It doesn't irritate my stomach if I take it with a meal. I also like that I only need one a day. I can tell I was iron deficient by how much more energy I have since starting this supplement. It's an easy to swallow capsule.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I really like this product, I feel more energy during the day and the quality of the ingredients is amazing, all are from good plants sources! It has a bit of a yogurt smell (because it contains probiotics) but the capsule is easy to consume and really tasteless. The package is beautiful, and is a good size!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I just got these and won’t start them until I finish the ones I’m currently taking. I picked them because of the great combination of so many things I was looking for in a prenatal. I’ll update if they give me any gastric upset , but I’m not anticipating any

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

~20 vitamins and minerals for baby’s healthy development ~Methylfolate – the most bioavailable form of folic acid which supports brain and spinal cord development* ~Stay energized throughout your pregnancy* ~Iron to help fight fatigue* ~Extra Vitamin B12 to support energy levels* ~Probiotics to support optimal gut health*

ce6ee7d3-74f9-423f-a777-65a88284e8ec
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

The flavor and smell is great. These vitamins have done great wonders for my hair and nails, so I continue to take them every day!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Love that it's just one capsule daily and it contains all the necessary supplements for healthy pregnancy. Quality product, nice packaging, great effect on prenatal health.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Great value for money for maximum immune support. Easily absorbed by the body and with high quality ingredients. Product is cost effective and good for the body with health benefits.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I love this brand!. I have bought for my wife . I love this brand Easy to take, not smelly at all, not causing any nausea and gives you all the nutrients you need. I recommend everyone to buy . great product, I recommend

Posted on Sep 16, 2022