AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

it is a vitamin c sheet mask by the brand Missha. Missha is a high quality brand. the packaging design is very cute and looks professional. I don't know about the scent yet but maybe it is citrusy. the size of the packaging is average size of this kind of product. vitamin c is anti-aging.

aabcb399-448e-4a6f-97c5-793ef2881635
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

This mask was so moisturizing. I have sensitive/combination skin and the mask was very gentle. It didn’t really have that much scent to it which is good. I used a vitamin c toner before using it, just in case but my toner really wasn’t need because the mask was very effective on its own! I will be purchasing again very soon!

4faa8920-37f4-431d-b23b-b8d9f044773f
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
1,195

There are lots of serum inside of this package. I love to put this mask after I chill it for a while in my fridge. It’s so refreshing and relaxing to put the cold vitamin C mask on my face after a hard working day. This brand (Missha) always supplies good quality products at reasonable price. I also love their perfect cover BB cream. I am going to buy more this mask so that I can give away to my mom and friends. I’m sure this mask is effective for calming your skin and reduce redness from your face. You can also use remained serum inside of the package to take care of your décolletage, neck, and arms. I think this mask is also very nice gifts for ladies who cares about dry skin and wrinkles (mom or grandma). Anyway Thank you for reading my long review. I hope it will be helpful for someone.

f550a3c3-dba2-493c-a14f-d5d4e5346294
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

i have sampled a few vit C products and they all caused my skin to sting, which was unfortunate because vit C is such a great ingredient and something i always wanted to use. i decided to try this mask because i am familiar with missha products and they make very cosmetically elegant formulations, and the ingredient lists are always clean and awesome(except for fragrance but my sensitive skin doesn't mind it, in this case i loved the citrus scent of the mask). the mask did not burn/sting at all, it actually had a very cooling sensation which i loved. after i took of the mask off and patted the essence in, my skin felt VERY hydrated and it looked glowy + brighter. not sure how long the effects last after just 1 use but i recommend it anyways

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19,363

Amazing product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of excellent quality.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
5,550

Very high-quality face masks, high-quality cosmetics. My girlfriend likes them, I have bought different face masks from this brand. I got it from a promotion, I recommend it. I used this face mask for my mother because of the added vitamin C. Quality composition.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Good quality mask with nice scent. Very moisturizing and gentle on my sensitive skin. Like the packaging, very easy to use, big enough size to cover the whole face. Suitable for aging skin, I think we well as skin with pigmentation. Highly recommend if you haven’t tried this. Bought it on sale, will purchase this again.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is an amazing sheet musk. It is high in quality. I got it as a trial. It is very easy to use and apply. It smells and feels so good. The size is good for 1 time usage. It is a good for brightening and it works on correcting spots as it is rich in vitamin C. It is gentle and it leave the face glowing and moisturized. It is good for all skin types including sensitive skin. I would use it weekly or biweekly. I will get more of it indeed. I was able to feel it’s benefits directly.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Love this mask, there was a noticeable change the day after I used it on my skin. It's hydrating with brightening effect, my skin didn't feel irritated nor tingling. There is enough essence for the décolletage as well. The scent is almost unnoticeable. I definitely recommend giving it a try.