AZ

4.8
Based on 1,007 Ratings
Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Worked great for my 77yo mom

This multivitamin and mineral supplement worked great for my senior mom. I wanted to give this brand a try for her, as I found the ingredients to be more bioavailable, in their active form, and made with real whole foods, not something that just came out of a chemical factory and are synthetic. The product contains 19 vitamins & minerals essential for healthy body function, energy production, and immune support. The tablet is convenient as you just need one capsule a day, can be taken even on an empty stomach, and size is easy to swallow. My mom didn’t experience any negative side effects while taking this. I would reconsider purchasing this for her. I’d have to say that this brand “Mega Food” really lives up to its name. Pls give me a thumbs up if you found this review helpful 👍☺️👍

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I noticed 3 things about this bottle which were different than prior ones I had. First of all it says to take one a day and the price for 60 tablets with one a day was about the same as it used to be for 120 for 2 daily Some of the ingredients listed are different. This one has B12 and K but the other one didnt have those things . Both the old and new are for women over age 50 No mention is made that there is a change in the formula The bottle including colors on the label are the same as the old formula.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

In the past I’ve struggled with multivits as there’s usually at least one ingredient I’m allergic to. This product contains no soy or other nasties so I’m very happy. The pills have a good quality coating so they’re easy to swallow. Multivits can sometimes be too large with the risk of them sticking in your throat but these are an acceptable size.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I am 57 and have been taking these daily for the last year. I have purchased elsewhere and paid much more . I appreciate that I only have to take one a day. The product came with a very clear exp date and the package was sealed. I will purchase again. I genuinely feel better when I take them and they keep the body regular. They are large so if you have problem swallowing this may not be the best choice. They also taste bad so you need to be able to swallow quickly.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This is a very nice product, with very well distributed ingredients and high bioavailability. The size of the tablet is medium and not uncomfortable to swallow. I like that this product has a very well-balanced composition of the necessary daily vitamins and minerals, that it is of high quality and that mom will take 1 tablet daily, after a meal.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This Mega Food Women 55+ was my first choice after my long research for one a day multi vitamins. It's little pricy compared to others, but I rather choose better vitamins over few dollars. I noticed I didn't catch cold as often as before, so I trust this brand vitamins. I always receive fresh bottle and the size of vitamin is not that huge. I will keep order this brand.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is the 3rd time I'm buying this for my mother-in-law. She's over 60 years old and out of all the ones she's had, she says this one has worked out the best for her. She feels her body to be lighter and have more energy (should take this for at least a couple of weeks for results).

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

MegaFood delivers purity you can trust. During a time when so much food is 'manufactured' and with the quality and nutrient values of fruits and vegetables significantly diminished... everyone NEEDS a multi-vitamin/mineral. The convenience of a one tablet dose is appreciated since I take several other supplements as well. The best part is the "best"price from iHerb! When my sister found out how much I was paying for the same supplement she buys in her local health food store, she was surprised and switched over to iHerb. Now we both get our favorite supplements at great prices from iHerb!

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is my regular purchase for many years. Mega Food multi vitamin is recommended by many sites and I am happy with my purchase. I always received fresh (expiring date is at least a year) bottles. Especially I prefer this vitamin because it’s One Daily. I will keep buying this one in the future as well. No complaints at all.