Page 1 - Reviews - MegaFood, Ultra C-400, 90 Tablets - iHerb
AZ

Posted on May 2, 2022

After speaking to MegaFood reps met at demo days at Whole Foods and others who carry this product, as well as to the people at Mega Food in New Hampshire, l switched 4 years ago to Mega Foods Ultra C-400. The ingredients are all desirables, including organic orange, broccoli, parsley root, carrot, beetroot,cranberry, and blueberry. I eat all organic fruits and veggies daily, but not enough to provide the amount of Vitamin C that l need. Yes, the pills are on the large side, but l am getting their large benefits, and since l am immunocompromised, I am thrilled to have this product to enhance my health. Bravo, Mega Food, for caring and supporting regenerative farmers who care about their soil! Outstanding ingredients, caring farmers, caring producers. It makes all the difference!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is part of the Root Cause Protocol and it supplies a good dose of Vitamin C, along with eating lots of fruits and veggies. I figure it's extra insurance in boosting immunity.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve been taking for years, we’ve never had an issue before-they’re easy on my stomach with or without eating before! And I definitely see an improvement after taking them if I’m not feeling 100%z

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

My husband and I always take this supplement at the first signs of a cold or other illness, and we've noticed we get sick less often and for shorter periods than before we began this habit. Some vitamin C supplements bother my stomach, but not this one.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Megafood is a high quality brand made with food. I use this brand. I also like that it is not that potent.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

good quality and ingredient. perfect size and package. I hope I would get some benefit from this product.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I trust the brand. I appreciate that these are high quality vitamins. I really like that they are food based.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I appreciate that they use fruits and vegetables in the Vitamin C pills. It's a great boost to my immunity.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

Love this product! I just wish it was higher in dosage but it has so many extra in it that is so amazing that I keep ordering it. If I need extra I take two in the morning and two at night.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This order was delivered in one day, amazing!