AZ

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This felt amazing on my skin , it is thicker than I expected which I love , it is like a cream serum , perfect for every day and before makeup and also at night , it overall gives a perfect hydrating feeling for dry skin. I would total buy it again. I don’t smell anything and the price point for this is great. The size is good. I would use this 3x or 2x a day. The quality is good for the price

60a84dc5-06bf-4d94-8f22-a453e9978519
c576a124-5e5e-4039-9739-bbc36f210158
Posted on May 8, 2022

perfect face serum light weight gentle on the skin for those who suffer from a dry skin add it with to your skin care routine the size is good comparing to the price packaging was nice smells like a cream lol and also i think it’s good for the sensitive skin

da40ed49-b6bd-48a2-ae5a-6b3aad7ffbc9
e797932c-ad98-44da-a6f5-55fbe724ab2f
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This is my 3 purchase of N.M.F. serum and I really like how my skin feels and looks. I am 79 and I think it softens my wrinkles. I has a very mild scent if any and my skin is very sensitive and it is gentle and affective.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

1️⃣ i have an Oily, prone, senstive skin most of the time to begin with. 2️⃣ And this serum - with the full set i think it working slowley but steady on my skin. 3️⃣ what i don't like it has some kinda fragrance arome when u display it on the cotton, it's light but still there., Other that that it cool. my sis saw my today after some time and said your face looks prighter + u should be really doing skin care😂😂🤌🏽!! #Guys please like my review🙏🏽

4e6152a4-b10f-403a-a829-5f223debe789
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I am 38 years old with combine skin. I am very setisfied with that purchase. The serum smells good, creamy, quick absorbed, my face and neck feels soft and hydrated. I prefer to use it in the evening because It's little bit heavy for my skin during the day. But that's serum is absolutely fantastic for hydratation skin during the night. Will definitely buy it more. Recommend 👍

this serum is comparable from the composition to many more pricy brands. it moisturises greatly and the package is pretty. Quality and size are great values. I use it mostly in the morning with 2 drops of grape seed oil and sometimes in the evening with 2 drops of rose hip oil. But stand alone gives a moisture boost as well.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

nice scent very light but make ur skin moisturizing very easy to use smooth and don't leave oily finishing amazing ingredients and quality good size nice packaging not ended list of benefits starting with a magically moisturizing ending with smoothie skin like babies good for sensitive skin cause it's fragrance free good for my skin tipe "compilation" I recommend it sure

SkincareNerd
Posted on May 4, 2022

This serum contains lots of useful ingredients beneficial for the skin. This serum mainly gives hydration and is soothing. Hydration is given by several ingredients, such as tremella mushroom extract, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and some other ingredients and extracts. Dipotassium glycyrrhizate and centella are soothing and repairing. Excellent quality for this price and volume.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Lovely serum, it really helps with bringing moisture to the skin (especially if you combine it with the other products from this line). The smell is great, and the texture is nice and firm but you don’t feel like there is a heavy layer on your skin. It pairs well will other products and gives you all the benefits of the serum without feeling like you are just caking on product after product. The scent is very nice and fresh, and you only have to use a pea size amount to cover your face and neck, so you get a lot of use out of this one package.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Very nice texture, absorbs immediatly. This serum is mostly for adding hydration, not so much for tackling any concern. I think it is perfect for humid climate and serves as a great primer before makeup. I remove one start because it is not that hydrating as claimed - my skin is combi and it works for me but for some more intensive hydration I would purchase other serum.