AZ
Based on 1,394 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,394 Ratings
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I think this is the best raw almond butter, it only has 1 ingredients, nooo other hidden ingredient. It taste soo good, good for having a balance diet. Use it for serving breakfast with bread. I think this is the best quality butter, comes with the right size and package. It benefits our daily omega needs

27b2ac16-8535-4c48-a7f6-5e5951ad4218
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

This is hands down the best almond butter of the medium-priced butters, and worth the few extra bucks. It's much better than the no-stir kind - very fresh, pure flavor. The organic version of this product is just as good, but we go through so much of this, it's hard to shell out the money for that.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I've tried many other brands of almond butter, but the MaraNatha Raw (roasted almond butter? YUCK!!) is the best. It's smooth and creamy and incredibly good tasting. Perfect texture. Mix some with some maca powder and dip some 100% chocolate bar in it for an addictive gourmet treat.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I ordered this for the first time.. first I like that it came in a glass jar! Huge thanks for that.., not too strong smell, very buttery texture, i will use it too in baking sweet recipes and see how that goes, size is big, seems to be of good quality that I highly recommend

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I’ve repurchased this almond butter quite a few times now. Only 1 ingredient so I know there are no sneaky nasties added. It’s super creamy so perfect for spreading or you can add it to a smoothie for an extra smooth taste. You can’t beat the quality for the price.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

…but went absolutely and totally nuts over it. First time trying raw almond butter at the beckoning of friends as I was very skeptical that it would taste and look anything like mashed up paste of ****. After mixing it with a pack of tom yum instant noodles… I felt like I was in Bangkok having some authentic pad thai… and of cos it went well with biscuits and toast.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022