AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 20, 2022
Ok

This was just an 60 face mask to me. I always have loved face masks and I have been trying different brands. I am a combination skin- this is very rich and yet I don’t find it to be super hydrating or age defying, and this takes 20-30mins to put on whereas the others commonly take 10-20mins. There is no harm trying it but I would not purchase again. It has a scent but neither good nor bad.

3affc967-434f-44f8-8e34-a9abe5597e10
661e03cb-145e-49a4-a0a2-cdb6ea12bac1
Posted on Jan 26, 2023
1,004

I love this, a very thick but airy mask that doesn't dry but tones and refreshes. Skin glows and is nourished. If you have very sensitive skin it may tingle and be a little irritating.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Ok so I’m not really sure what it does to the skin I used it only 2 times . It does feels like it gives moisture but I’m not sure if it’s doing something special. It is gentle but I feel like it’s second face mask I’m using from Iherb and I’m not sure if those products are doing something to be honest .will need to use it more :)package is great since it’s glass . Size is good . Scent is good

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very nice quality ingredients size very nice benefits very good you can use any time very nice cream

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

this mask is quite rich, start to use and hopefully will have some result after this bottle

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

instantly see result, very supple and soft, scent is ok, good packaging and size, will recommend to friends,

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Definitely worth the investment. Makes skin smooth and moisterous. Definietly worth the investment.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Wonderful firming action in dry aged skin - highly recommend - my man loves it too

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

experience very good quality soft , clean very good scent perfect size easy use