AZ

Martyb
Posted on Dec 10, 2021
My to-go snack

The 5 grain grain cake is my to go snack when I feel that I cannot wait for lunch time. It is good for my diet too, as it is made of whole grains and salt free. Moreover, it is packed in 5 thins so I can control the quantity more easily!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Bought them for my baby as a snack but I personally love them so much, that I have a hard time holding back on eating these. Stays fresh well due to crackers divided in 3 different packages. Very tasty and will keep using them as a staple in my house from now on.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This are a delicious healthy snack. My kids love them topped with avocado & peanut butter. They are packaged in packs of 5 so they don’t all go stale. I will continue to purchase.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I like all the puffed cakes of this brand. The simple ingredients of organic rice and grain go well with anything. The size is big enough for me, 24 thin cakes. I put a desiccant in the package once opened to keep the rest crisp.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I absolutely adore these crackers. In addition to having zero sodium they are also gluten-free and are 100 percent organic. They taste great with soup or crumbled into your salad, or just alone. These are the only crackers I eat!!! Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

My 3 year old son loves these and so do I! Great snack with healthy ingredients. Tastes great and the smaller size means less waste.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

These crackers are very tasty, crunchy and are good with peanut or other nut butters, jam and other spreads. They have no salt so are great for those who are on a no salt diet. A serving size of 4 crackers is a good snack size.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Love all the Lundberg Company stackers. Easy to use in a variety of ways. Tasty and healthy ingredients makes snacking with these stackers easy and tasty.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

These are the perfect size small rice cakes for snacking or for a meal paired with a protein and veggies. They are packaged with four rice cakes wrapped in a plastic package inside the larger package.