AZ

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Refreshing Face Mist

Refreshing scent and easy-to-use bottle that is the perfect size for traveling with. Face feels moisturized and refreshed after a few sprays. As with all Lumin products, I like the modern and minimal packaging of the sleek bottle and leave it on my bathroom counter for visual aesthetics.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Size is not upto the expectation but its a quality product. Suitable for age, packing is premium benefit yet to be discovered gentle on face

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is a good quality product. Designed for men. All natural ingredients. I keep it in the fridge. I would buy again.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Perfect size for travel . Gentle and effective on the skin

sptnk2
Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Although it is a men's brand, I have been interested in simple packages for a long time, and I thought that it could be used if it was a mist, so I bought it as a trial when it became a sale. The 30ml bottle is small and easy to carry around. However, the cap is loose and comes off immediately. The difficulty is that the mist hardly spreads and is slammed in one place. The scent is a faint herbal aroma, with a fluffy scent. There is no advantage to this, so I wonder if there is no lipi.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good spray, the smell is very unobtrusive and refreshes well. I wear it at home in the heat

Posted on Dec 2, 2021