AZ

Posted on May 9, 2022
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

8a223f2f-ebd0-4354-839d-3d6ef7ea43f9
Posted on May 2, 2022

I have dry, scaly skin that itches after I shower. Upon application, it instantly moisturises my skin. The lotion might look thick at first, but it is absorbed fast and does not leave skin sticky. I use it for all seasons but it is a real life saver in the winter. I only have to apply it once a day. For this price, the bottle is huge and lasts a long time. Very affordable! I will definitely buy it again when mine runs out. (Pictures are of my scaly leg, sorry! You can see how well it moisturises!)

14055514-2329-4e2f-ad98-c1577df1f729
96538fc6-3da2-41ba-bee0-00f8453f9db1
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

absolutely surprised at how pleased i am with this lotion, i now use this all over my body. This was honestly an impulse buy, i didn't expect it to turn out so good. Loved the texture , it does exactly what the label says without feeling greasy and sticky. It also comes in a huge bottle which is a plus! I could feel my skin drinking this up and instantly feels more hydrated after, coming from someone who had use many different lotions in the market

658af580-10b2-4d18-8aad-a3619caea25a
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great body moisturizer, absorbs pretty quickly, does not leave a sticky or tacky feeling. It keeps my skin hydrated all day, I do have dry skin that tends to get itchy if not moisturized well, but once I started using this the itchiness stopped being an issue for me. You get a large amount and you do not need much as it spreads nicely, texture is not too thick or thin.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The package is useful.Without smell it’s amazing for dry skin or sensitive. The texture is light no sticky feelings I think I will use it a lot in the winter season.

903f39d5-e224-42c6-9ea8-0051bb890098
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I recently started experiencing dry itchy skin , this issue started few months ago and haveI tried different brands but this one works great for me . Initially i had to apply 2-3 times a day but now I apply just once :)

24064aa9-3030-4e8b-9c02-8826fbc4f1aa
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! I have keratosis pilaris and this really helped me. I use it everyday twice a day. And the big size helps with that. I waxed a week now and I didn't get any bumps on my legs and stomach. My skin stays hydrated for 2 days. Good texture and it doesn't irritate I even used it on my face.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

My second purchase it really moisturize the skin and i bought it tor my kids they have really dry and sensitive skin. My first bottle i was worried about the texture it will be thick but it’s very light on the skin and not greasy like ucrean lotion. It has no scent which is good. If i want a scent i use another lotion above it. The size is really big and can stay for long time. Package was sealed perfectly