Page 1 - Reviews - Livlo, Granolo, Keto Granola, Frosted Blueberry, 10.5 oz (298 g) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I didn't notice that granola is granola free when I purchase, but this granola was perfect. It's kind of mixture of nuts, plus the blueberries. The blueberries are the best part, their texture is great, not chewy, and have very sweet taste. I eat it with milk in the morning as breakfast, and I think it would be perfect also in yogurt, and maybe in salads. The package is small, but the quality of this product worth it. I will probably order it again.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This keto granola is one od the tastiest out there!!! I recommend this with yogurt or my fave in a bowl with some cut up strawberries and almond milk!!! Wow. I could easily eat a whole bag... for the price I wish I could get more but que sera sera.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It’s the best keto granola ever!!! I didn’t expect that it would be this tasty!! The package is not big, but lots of crunchy and healthy nuts in it, also I love the blueberries, doesn’t have those fake weird taste, very happy with it! I tried it on its own, with milk, with yogurt, with frozen yogurt… etc all taste amazing!! Please like if it helps;)

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It's too sweet if I eat it directly from spoon, so I added sea salt into it and tasted even better imo because the saltiness balances the sweetness. Then I tried to mix it with hot coconut milk (I use coconut milk powder), and now I wondered why I didn't do this sooner, because the sweetness is just tone down even more with the addition of coconut milk, it's a perfect match for me, a warm and comforting guilt-free snack, so because of this, it's definitely a repurchase. 😁

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very sweet for me, crunchy too, might try this with their 'maple' syrup once. Bought two pouches on sale, and that's what two pouches looked like in one bottle. Repurchase? nope, I was only curious before, its sweetness is just too much for me, at first it tasted so good, later when I got used to it, it kinda bored & numbed my taste buds with its sweetness, maybe make it more salty will taste better, you know, salty and sweet at the same time, in here the sweetness is too domineering, I might put extra sea salt in it next time with their maple syrup.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The blueberries were surprisingly light and crispy, almost like chips. Coconut flavour is strongest flavour in this mix. Not sure if it really works well as a cereal and I'm not a fan on yogurt but I do mix it with other cereals to lower carb amount and for flavour. Would probably be good on ice cream or oatmeal.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

If you’re eating low carb and miss granola, then this is for you. It’s not overly sweet, but sweet enough. It has a great crunch and holds up well in milk. But it’s also good enough to eat on its own. The blueberries are freeze dried, so they’re like little crispy sweet puffs. This granola is definitely worth a shot if you’re looking for that kind of thing.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

The texture and flavour of this KETO granola is very very good! Vanilla flavour shines through but not the very artificial sort, quite fragrant and sweetness is just right, no strange sweetener aftertaste. Its a coarser texture and has visible coconut flakes compared to the cinnamon flavour. Beats the Julian bakery ones hands down if i compare. Only wish it was cheaper or a bigger pack! I use it sparingly over yoghurt with some frozen berries. But the pack will run out in like 4 days if you ate it like a regular breakfast cereal. Please click like if this review helped!

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

This is amazing! It taste BETTER than regular granolas in the market. I wonder how they came out with such stuff! I could'nt stop eating it since opening it and at least 2/3 are gone. The frost is pleasantly sweet and you can taste the pecans, almonds, coconut chips. I did not expect much from purchasing other keto granola which is loaded with those artificial tasting sweeteners! This is so good! Beyond my expectations!!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I follow keto and love granola so in trying to find one I like I gave this one a try and so happy I did! I eat it alone or with my yogurt. will be getting more!