Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Enhanced Zinc Lozenges, Peppermint, 30 Vegetarian Lozenges - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

The lozenges are very big, and probably take close to 30min in your mouth to dissolve. The taste is not bad but it’s also not great. I felt like I was going to catch a cold and I started taking these and the next day I felt 100% back to normal.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Not too many ingredients and it seems to be helping me. I use it for anti-histamine purposes and it seems to help. The first time I took it, I had some peppery aftertaste but it was not that bad. Since then, I have not had any adverse side effects.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

When I first would put the lozenge in my mouth, it tasted like dog to me. So I would take it out and later in the day come back to it. With each new lozenge, the bad smell lasted less and less and eventually no bad taste. I took this to be an indication of my bodies need for zinc (when the tqste is bad, I don't need it). They are pretty big, so I kept sucking on them throught out the day, as I felt I needed them.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I've used one of these Life Extension zinc lozenges every time I've visited a crowded place or used public transport since April 2020. Zinc acetate has the unique ability to deliver antiviral zinc ions throughout the nose and throat. It takes around half an hour to dissolve one of these slowly in the mouth. It's important to let it fully dissolve and not chew it up. They're very well formulated not to be crumbly and unlike some lozenges they don't contain any substances that bind with the zinc. These are a quality product. They're not overly sweet or particularly minty, they have just a hint of both those tastes.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

These are great to have in case you feel a flu, cold or something similar is starting to manifest in the throat and sinuses. Was made aware of this after Chris Masterjohn recommended it pre sickness. So smart to have these in stock. It also makes teeth very smooth, probably by killing the plaque (biofilm) causing bacteria. Would not use it daily though.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I haven´t tried this yet, as I bought this to keep in the kitchen cabinet for a ´´emergency´´ use, like when having a sore throat or even the C-word. I haven´t had the need yet, thankfully. I give it 4 stars b/c this one was highly recommended by CMJ (if u know who I´m talking about) and might be very helpful in situations like the above mentioned, if taken correctly. Just read the instructions on the bottle. Of course, you should consult your physician first.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

These were a life saver when I had a sore throat or allergies. It would help relieve my dryness or scratchy throat feeling. It does take a while for it to dissolve in your mouth. I really the minty flavor though.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I found the lozenges very good especially when I have a sore throat. Need to suck 1 or 2 lozenges for 2 days and throat seemed to be all right. Also when I am low in zinc. I suck 1 lozenge a day for about 2 to 3 days.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

These lozenges are excellent for nipping any colds/flus in the bud. The peppermint taste is mild and pleasant. Packaging is secure and iHerb delivery is always prompt.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Haven’t needed to use it yet but its supposed to the best option if you think your catching a nasal/head cold. I work in the restaurant industry and it’s my instant response to cold symptoms.