AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
My choice for stress & sleep!

I’m in my mid 40’s undergoing a nasty divorce for a couple of years now and after taking this for the first time I was able to get better sleep without medicated sleeping aids due to reduced stress. I have taken this for a couple of months now and I’ve felt less stress and anxiety, improved sleep which in turn help me gain more energy and reduce my belly fat a bit. It’s flip cap is easy and convenient. The capsule is easy to swallow, odourless and of high quality. I have tried others and Life Extension Cortisol Stress Balance is the one for me. Our body is a whole system that works together and everyone is different. We just got to find the supplement that works for our individual bodies. Good luck!❤️

d2c2a8bc-9254-435a-9719-b173ab7bfd5a
710c150d-25f4-4078-98d2-eb5227f36d62
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Few people know that, for congenital or acquired reasons, cortisol levels can be high even when you are not under stress. People who have been traumatized in their lives will have a high cortisol response to acute stress. (I wrote a chapter about this in one of my books.) Because I had a troubled childhood, lost my father at age 4, etc., I have a high disease predisposition and I have assumed that I often have high cortisol levels, so I was happy to find this capsule and have been taking it for years. I have recommended it to others (I am a psychotherapist) and they have reported a reduction in their anxiety and depressive symptoms. I have bought it from many places, but the cheapest price I found was at Iherb. You can be suspected of high cortisol if you are obese, have high blood pressure, are prone to inflammatory diseases, anxiety or depression.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

My blood results showed my cortisol (the stress hormone) was abnormally high. I wasn't having a lot of success finding a way to reduce it on my own, so I decided to purchase this product that support me in those efforts. I find this supplement brand's ingredients are of superior quality. The way I can tell is that I see improvement in my stress situation. That's not as big of a concern as it was before.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I only just started taking these, has been about a week and a half. Almost immediately my Garmin fitness tracker showed a significant drop in my measured stress level which I thought was interesting! Hard to tell at this early stage if it's "working" the way I hoped but I will be continuing this supplement to see if it helps my high stress levels, anxiety, and maybe even stubborn belly fat which I've heard some cortisol-adjusting supplements can do. I have eliminated as many external factors as possible to get my stress down and I have a good diet, hydration, fitness level etc but still stressed so here's hoping. Very pleased so far. This is my first Life Extension purchase, I have heard nothing but good things about the quality so I'm looking forward to reporting back in about a month when I've had some time to analyze the results over time. As always, iHerb provided great pricing and quick delivery.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

For the first time in my life I am getting an adrenal support supplement. For years I had sleep deprivation but had no idea it was caused by level of cortisol (I used to take all possible sleep improving pills, however had only temporarily effect). I can surely state my mood is getting better and sleeping quality has improved. As well as I practice keto, intermittent fasting and take melatonin. So, combo of clean eating, positive health behaviour and good supplements are giving significant results and benefits.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

For a long time, like almost 6 years, I had been under bad shape. I felt like I was cursed. No Joking. I was excessively stressful and everyday when I woke up and then I felt depressed. That's how I used to start everyday. Stress made it hard to think straight, I couldn't listen well when people spoke to me, and getting one more thing I had to do made me even more stressed out and hard to get motivated to do it. I knew that if I forgot to be thankful, the quality of my life would deteriorate, so I made an effort not to forget to be thankful, but I was inevitably overwhelmed by daily frustration. It is very difficult to put the situation into words at the time, but my days were so stressful that I had several alopecia areata. At that time, I came across this supplement and decided to give it a try, even though I was skeptical. And WOW!!! I felt like I was in a good mood. A few days later, after I started taking it every morning, I noticed that I was sleeping easier, woke up in a good mood and feeling great. In my case, I was under so much severe stress that it may have been easier to feel the noticeable effects, but without a doubt, this supplement helped me solve my numerous problems. I am even kinder to others, I have more room in my heart to accept things and I am able to honestly appreciate things in my daily routine, and the quality of my life has clearly improved even more now that I am able to do that. There is so much more I would like to say about this supplement, but it would take too long, so I will leave it at that. Of course, I have recommended this supplement to my family and my friends. I have been taking this supplement for about 3 months now and it is something I will never be able to live without. I take it with EAA every day when I get up from bed. I cannot thank the manufacturer of the supplement and also iHerb enough. Thank you so much. You guys have literally saved my life. And do not foget that you're the only one who can control your mind and heart but not the supplemet. This supplement HELPS you control yourself. Lastly, just for your information, I take also Ashwagandha supplement. I take them like... In the morning, 1 capsule of this Relora. Evening, 1 tablet of Ashwagandha. Befor going to bed, 1 tablet of Ashwagandha. Hope my review will help your decision. and also hope you will get over from your stress. The quality of your mind is quality of your life. Peace!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I bought this because Now foods is out of stock. Love the calmness yet focus when I take it in the morning with my coffee. Such an improvement!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great quality and composition. I saw an improvement from the first capsule, it gives me so much energy and makes my mood better. Take the supplement daily and find it very helpful!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 20, 2022