AZ

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is my 2nd repeat order for Potassium basics. I'm in my 70s and suddenly found myself having hypertension @ 150-160. I'm flabbagasted as I've been on a healthy diet of high fiber low Carbo. Maybe bcos my body cudnt absorb adequate amt of Potassium from food eg bananas, oranges n veggies due to excessive use of pesticides nowadays. This potassium bicarbonate of high potency quality is hard to find in the market. Its size is easy to swallow. Compared to Citrate bicarbonate is easy on the stomach. Initially tried on 2 caps and gradually increased it to 8caps a day and after 1 bot my BP then started to decrease to 125- 130++. Found out max daily normal dosage is 4700mg I refused to be on prescription drugs as there're many sides effects eg obesity etc. I also suffers from painful cramps. With combination of this potassium and magnesium it greatly relieves my cramps too. Of course those with kidney n heart ailments should avoid taking Potassium. Hopefully I can gradually reduce my dosage for maintenance. Potassium bicarbonate is one of the best minerals

72dcc1f3-378c-47ef-86e7-230fb78a8b92
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Amazing!!! I was turned on to this potassium supplement by a coworker. I lowered my blood pressure from 140/83 to 125/82 in 3weeks. I have cut back on my salt intake, but I take 3 pills a day, one with each meal. I take an extra pill if I have a high salt meal. I can definitely tell that my blood pressure is down & all the added potassium has helped with muscle cramps.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Potassium, the most abundant intracellular cation, is an essential nutrient that is naturally present in many foods and available as a dietary supplement. Potassium is present in all body tissues and is required for normal cell function because of its role in maintaining intracellular fluid volume and transmembrane electrochemical gradients [1,2]. Potassium has a strong relationship with sodium, the main regulator of extracellular fluid volume, including plasma volume.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I am 75 and have had severe Restless Legs Syndrome all my life. For the first time in my life i am getting relief from these horrible sensations thanks to taking Potassium Basics. My RLS symptoms have been reduced by about 90% ! Thank you so much for this product. roland

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This supplement contains around 500mg each capsule. When compared to other similar products on iHerb, the rest only provide 99mg each capsule. That is, if you require 1000mg, you must take 10 tablets one at a time. Potassium Basic, on the other hand, provides high potassium in a capsule that is considerably easier to manage and transport.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

What is different about this potassium is 2 important things. First is the potency. All the other potassium supplements on the market have a maximum potency of 100 milligrams per capsule. The recommeded daily allowance for potassium is 5000 mg or 50 times the amount in the other supplements. This supplement is 500 mg per capsule so you only need to take 2 a day to get enough of a supplemental value in your diet. With the other brands you would need to take 10 capsules a day. Also, this potassium is in the form of bi carbonates which helps to alkalize your cellular fluids which is important to maintain good general health and avoid disease. All this at a great price too. All this at a great price too

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This product offers around 500mg per capsule. Comparing to other simiar product on iHerb, rest of them only offers 99mg per capsule. Means if you need to in take 1000mg per meql, you have to take pills at a time. But Patassium Basic offers high potassium in a capsule, it is much more easier for managing and carry around.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I tend to have low normal potassium that can slip into low potassium easily with the slightest degree of dehydration, even though I try to eat a banana every day and there's potassium in a lot of foods. I had been using powdered potassium bicarbonate in water, but the capsules are much less hassle and I think they're working. My last labs showed my blood potassium right in the middle of the normal range. If you get cramped muscles and such, this could really help.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

These are life savers for me. I am on a ketogenic diet and have had to struggle to meet my potassium needs. This product has never given me any adverse effects. It does the job and does not leave any aftertaste. Love the quality. The size of the capsules is a bit big but easy to swallow. Highly recommened if you are struggling to meet your potassium needs.