AZ

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
The most adorable cookies of my kid

This baking mix is a real blessing for us since my kid isn't allowed to it gluten due to health reasons. And Lakanto's mix doesn't contain such ingredients as white sugar and wheat flour. The pleasant chocolate taste makes my son happy and the possibility to follow a diet makes happy me.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Excellent flavour, super easy to make. I substituted avocado oil for the coconut oil, added a few sugar-free white chocolate chips and some chopped pecans... absolutely terrific. Makes 12 cookies, and these are a wonderful treat for us cookie monsters on keto. Am so impressed with Lakanto baking mixes and will continue to order. They make it much easier to stay on a low-carb diet and you would barely notice the difference between these and cookies with sugar. Taste the difference LOL!!!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

First off, I'm new to Keto. (Where have Keto deserts been all my life?) I confess I screwed this cookie recipe up. Partly on purpose, the rest was accidental. I substituted a little olive oil plus peanut butter oil for the coconut oil. Then I realized I had misread the amounts of oil and almond milk, doubling the oil and milk ingredients from 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup for each. To remedy my mistake, I added in some extra dry ingredients, winging it... I think, but I'm not sure, I added another 2/3 cup almond flour (?), 1/4 cup tapioca starch, a scant teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 cup 100 % chocolate powder and 1/4 cup granulated monk fruit. Mixing it all up I had close to twice as much batter which produced really substantial cookies on a lightly greased cooking sheet. I baked for twice as long as the times given on the recipe package. The result was awesome. Ordered another cookie mix and going to do the same way again. Maybe I will use almond butter oil the next time. :D

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

great quality, good ingredient taste great size normal. use package ok sweet candy smell good diet low sugar composition ok I eat a cube once a few days I really love this nice snack benefit recipe as listed frequency? serving?

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

That’s nice, I would not buy again, it’s not bad it’s just not something I wouldn’t e able to do my self with good sugar substitute, so it’s nice and easy for what it is but it’s not as satisfying a homemade sugar free cookie

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The cookie taste OK but it’s not super crunchy type I still got some aftertaste of the sugar alcohol but so far I think it’s a good cookie dough

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Not as good as the Lakanto brownie mix- for some reason my cookies just wouldn't get the right texture. I'd probably go for the brownie mix the next time around.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022