AZ

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Smells really goooood!

First thing I like about this shower gel is the cherry blossom smell. Also it leaves my skin moisturized after the shower and doesn't strip the skin from its natural oil. I have bought the moisturizer of the same scent and altogether they work amazing in keeping my skin moisturized throughout the day.

1cf22410-6bc9-452d-a4b1-da53c5c099e7

This body wash makes very generous amount of foam . The scent reminds me orange notes , but it says cherry blossom . Although the scent is very pleasant and I would say refreshing . What I like the most , that after shower I don’t feel my skin dried and even can skip putting my body lotion

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

This body wash is great! Good packaging design and size of product is also good. Quality of this product is really good. Body wash has a nice scent and good for my sensitive skin. Love it. After use skin isn’t dry at all. Recommend!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is the best product I have ever purchased! It smells so good and it cleans your body without making it dry. Sadly I see that it’s sold out in iHerb! Hopefully the stock it again. I would buy it 10 times again!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent feel dry

df981fc9-14c1-4d68-99a8-3eae6588a9e9
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This is my second purchase of this shower gel. It’s perfect for the summer but I think it could be a little more moisturizing for the winter. I purchased the baby powder scent before and I loved it. Trying out the cherry blossom this time. It’s a nice sweet floral scent, very light fragrant that’s not too overwhelming. Going to try the other scents next time.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Good quality Good ingredients Good size For all ages Good package

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

quality is excellent, for sensitive and gentle wash, for dry skin is useful

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Smells great, cleans skin well but doesn't dry out. I like.