AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I was advised to use this after surgery and it’s simply amazing, the smell is lovely, great size, quick delivery and nice sturdy packaging

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This is a wonderful hydrating wash with a great lather. But I will be ordering different scents going forward. This smells nothing like blackberries, it smells like laundry detergent!

Posted on Dec 5, 2022
1,004

Wonderful formula from an amazing brand that I hope does not get discontinued! Great ingredients, quality and price.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

have bought many kundal products love them all so far decided to give another smell a try

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I love this product, skin feels smooth after using it, delightful scent and a decent sized bottle

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Amazing. A beautiful scent with beautiful ingredients. User friendly bottle pump, worth every penny.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I liked the baby powder scent, so I bought a different scent. I loved the scent of this one too! It is a product that I want to repeat again when I run out.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023
Auto-translated from Japanese

This is the first time I've purchased a body wash from this brand. It contains coconut oil, camellia oil, and jojoba oil, so it is very moisturizing and moisturizing. I would like to try other scents as well.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I have tried all the fragrances from this company. This new one.. the smell is just magical.