AZ

Hincelois
Posted on Oct 11, 2021
AMAZING! THIS IS A MAGIC

Honest review! This is my first time tried vitamin that can help me to sleep well. During this pandemic, my sleep schedule is very messed up. I didn't even realize it was early morning and I wasn't sleepy yet. After i drink this directly without added water, i feel sleepy after 15-20 minutes. The taste like holy communion wine but more sour, and not bitter at all. On weekends I like to drink this on saturday night. Made me enjoy Sunday by sleeping all day 🤣 Usually if I don't drink this, I always wake up between 2-4 hours after sleeping. After I meet this vitamin, I can sleep 7-12 hours without being disturbed and when I wake up, my body feels more excited than before. My age almost 30 years old but this vitamin also work on me. I called it as magic to help me sleep well. But when i tried served it with water, there's no taste like i only drink water without wine/berry. And the effect not really work well. I recommended drink this vitamin directly.

161cb492-d6da-42ec-a1db-759c0973f6ac
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I actually tried this product myself for sleep because I have insomnia, but I didn’t want to take prescription sleep aid. I wanted something gentle yet effective. It worked for me and tasted great. I was able to fall asleep easier and sleep a bit longer without any groggy side effects. I don’t have children but if I did I would feel totally good about giving them this gentle but effective sleep drops.

35d26570-580d-4c06-bbb0-e422006a05ea
dec5837e-6425-488d-85b2-b4c5ff046ed6
cbeca93d-9d0a-4992-b6c9-5da11886e497
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

i absolutely love that this is in liquid form. that makes it so easy to mix with juice. Also, it gives you the possibility of choosing how much to give. My son started a new school with new hours and getting him on a sleep routine was very difficult. This SleepBerry has really helped get him on the needed schedule for school. He wakes up happy and in a good mood. not groggy at all.

0a5f72cb-9a87-4f19-8b0c-1d37e5a1e915
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This is an amazing product! I was skeptic at first, but tried it and it actually works. I added a drop and I was out and slept all night long. My wife also suffers from insomnia and she also tried it and she the zzzzzzzzzzzzzz came thru! This is a great product and safe. Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

The taste is actually good! I feel that the value is good for the price. It works great too. It helps the kids stay sleep throughout the night. Been using this for a couple of weeks now, so far so good. I like the fact that it is natural and it taste so good. The ingredients I understood and felt good taking it. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This is one of the best natural melatonin sleep aid I've tried for my children that actually works. It's non-addictive and my children love the taste. I gave my 10 and 9-year-old the Joy Spring Sleep Berry while they were going through a cold to help them sleep at night, and this worked. They fell asleep within 20 minutes after use and woke up the next day feeling well-rested and refreshed. My 16 year old also tried it and although he didn't sleep right away he mentioned that he felt relaxed and calm. He does have anxiety and the Sleepberry helped him feel calm and he loved the non-medicinal flavor. This is also great because it's a supplement and has vitamin D and elderberry that help support your immune system. My children love it, and I highly recommend it.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I have been giving this product to my 6 year old daughter before bed time. I think it helps her to mellow down, but she doesn’t like the taste. I tasted it, and think it’s tastes fine! Definitely worth a try it you have a little one who has issues settling in at night!

1062c886-917c-4d39-bc34-14933647a62e
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Miss 7yrs happily takes the drops directly onto her tongue each night as she likes the flavour and within the first week she's really noticed a big change within herself. The quality is magnificent as its highly concentrated so right from the initial dosage its so easy to give even to the reluctant child. Miss 7yrs is now sleeping so much better, longer & deeper & is now sleeping up to 10hrs a night, compared to 5hrs of broken sleep that's been her "normal" for the past 6yrs. Miss 7yrs is waking up so much happier within herself, less wound up like a tight spring about to explode over the littlest of things & is having much better & more productive days at school. Even her teachers have noticed the vast changes with Miss 7yrs within the first week of using Joyspring Sleepberry. One teacher said it's like having a totally new student in the classroom & asked what our secret was, as she'd like to trial her 5yr son on it as he is the same as Miss 7yrs was.

Posted on May 6, 2022

It use to take has ages to settle down my 4 year old but since giving him the sleepberry he literally falls asleep with 15/20 mins. I keep reordering, size is ok but has been worth it so far. its ashame that it has been out of stock for a while now, looks like I have to find another product that works for my son.