AZ

Based on 4,070 Ratings
3,014
Posted on Aug 17, 2022
absolutely Devine

I saw a girl make a DIY whipped body butter and she added a few drops of this product. I decided to check it out,it was reasonably enough priced so I ordered it. OMG THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! it smells amazing with the almond oil in it,is super versatile and adding to creams,body lotions,face creams,hair conditioner adds so much nutrients to the skin. 100 💯 percent recommend this product. I am in love.

4dccae21-414d-4393-8db8-b67cec13f9b6

No bad scent or color on your skin or hair, i use it alone or mix it with essential oils , the oils packaging good and size also my age 28 , it can be used for sensitive skin and hair it moisturizer very good and it’s nourishing them both , i will buy it again

ef944b69-3caa-4867-979b-a01ac85a11bb
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I really like the quality of this product. I already bought 2 of this and currently using it every night. It doesn't breaks me out. I do have a sensitive skin. It moisturize my face and has a little scent. Vit e has a lot of benefits and can use in every areas of the skin. I will definitely buy again.

8c5f57e7-973c-4268-9fb8-313342d155d9
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I always wanted to use vitamin e but didn’t like the texture of it too thick for me. This one is perfect and easy to apply (my skin type is dry) it has a nice scent I don’t know what is the scent but for me it’s nice not too much

Goldie
Posted on May 31, 2022

I have very dry sensitive skin this gentle oil keeps my skin soft and moisturized. I also use it on my damaged bleached hair which was an upgrade from coconut oil. Scent of almonds great composition of oils that benefit delicate skin I love that it doesn’t have any essential oils in it which often irritates my skin.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Noticed a difference the first time using it. I have sensitive skin and scalp, so I was leery to try. I put small amount on my face after my shower, then applied normal moisturizer and make up over it. I figured my face would be very oily. It was not! My face felt so smooth! It has a pleasant, light, fragrance, (almond oil). It absorbs very well. Another time, I rubbed the remaining oil from my hands onto the ends of my hair following an afternoon shower. (It was feeling very dry and course from being outside in the sun all day). I didn't blow dry it, I let it air dry. I was shocked that night when I brushed it out before bed! It looked and felt amazing! Definitely recommend!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Ive been using this vitamin E oil with my vitamin C serum and i can honestly say that i can feel and see a difference in my skin, my under eye dark circles and acne scarring has faded quite alot. I apply 1-2 drops on my face right after the vitamin C serum and wait for it to dry, it doesnt take long to dry although it is slightly sticky when applying, it will dry quite fast and no longer sticky. And then I apply retinol, moisturiser and then sunscreen! (Its important to apply sunscreen if youre using this product in the morning!)

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I really liked it. It's funny, I bought it for use on the body, but as soon as I saw it possible on the face, I can not stop. I do not use on the body at all, only on the face. One drop is enough for me after a shower, or after a facial cleansing. I really feel the facial skin is very enriched and elevated than before use. I'll be sure to buy it again. My skin is dry and sensitive, which is very very suitable. Regarding the smell - a sweet and pleasant smell to use. I also take a few drops and a little soak on the body after a body lotion, but not too much, mostly, in love with its use on the face and also for the reason that a small amount is enough for an amazing feeling. If I helped you decide whether to purchase the product or not, I would appreciate if you to could like my comment. <3

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

bought it after a friend recommendation. It smells nice, and leaves the skin soft and moist for a long time. I use is for my pregnant belly :) can't say how it will be for the long run l, but for now (about 2 weeks of use) its perfectly fine

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

love it for everything skin,hair ,nails , lips etc. It more than just a oil.Can be topped up on your moisturizer if you need extra hydration at certain times.I like the nutty smell.One container would last quite long.Good quality and should be beneficial for all ages.Good dose of vit e for nourishment