AZ

8,501
2,792
1,762
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I've already used a couple of bottles. It works really well. A lot better than anything else I've tried before -- Head & Shoulders and similar products just made things worse. Perhaps there's been packaging change that hasn't yet been reflected in stock. I've attached a photo of what the bottle really looks like.

c66389f5-69f2-411b-a2ba-0a88cc45acab
Posted on May 3, 2022

I got to try this product for seborrheic dermatitis on my face instead of using it on my hair. I lather it on my face and leave it for a few minutes before rinsing off. It has a pungent mint-ish smell, but I got used to it after a couple tries outs. My face has been healing better as I don't get irritation much after using it. I will continue using it to see if my chronicle dermatitis would finally be gone. The package design has been updated as the photo shows. I did confirm it with iHerb customer support.

8cdbf7f1-0ca4-4bd3-8f40-abb9357ecb22

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 20, 2022

This works really well as a treatment. I wet my hair in the shower, rub this into my scalp and let it sit for a couple minutes, then afterwards I use a gentle, neutral shampoo to cleanse my hair. I find that if I use this alone, it doesn't clean my hair well enough. My dandruff is very stubborn, and this is one of the only products that I've found works.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have oily scalp and dandruff, dry and damaged hair. I used to rebond my hair a lot for many years, which severely damaged my hair. My scalp was extremely oily too, to the point that it would start to smell bad after just 36 hours of washing. My hair was also dropping so much that I started to see bald spots! This shampoo has fixed all my problems! My scalp is not as oily and full of dandruff as it used to be, and I can now go up to 4 days between washes. My hair looks fuller and growing a lot faster too. This shampoo is also mild enough to be used daily on my fine and dry hair. click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

this shampoo has a clean formula and fight the dandruff like miracles plus it is not harsh on the scalp as for the smell i dont have a problem with it because on the other side this shampoo gives very good results if my comment was helpful please hit the like button

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,568

Pretty quality. The product is super. I recommend to buy. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
7,395

This shampoo doesn't foam much but it seems to be working because the itchiness or flakes have definitely eased. The smell isn't that nice but it's not disgusting either.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This shampoo soothes my itchy inflamed eczema scalp really well. I used to struggle with itchiness on my scalp 24/7 but since I started using this shampoo (every time for a couple months then once a week basis), the symptom is completely gone. The smell is a bit too strong but I can tolerate because of the result.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022