AZ
Based on 1,302 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,302 Ratings
Posted on May 22, 2022

Very high quality borage oil - cold pressed It doesn't irritate my stomach. The capsules are large but easy to swallow. The capsules have no taste. I don't eat fish, so I drink Omega 3 and borage oil, whose benefits for hair, face, nails are wonderful for my 49 age. It smoothes my face and I notice it hydrated and calm. This package is for 60 days for me. I recommend !!!

757c4a8d-cfff-4b67-b0a5-4fa7c9085a64
2ef06584-ebaf-4d99-88c8-850d98d4cba1
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

First time trying on this brand. I'm at age over 40. This product taste no smell for me. Repeat order after 1st bottle finished. Although the size of softgel not small but easy to swallow. Taken 2 capsules per day, found the shine & healthy of my finger nails as well as hair. Will keep on to get better result which I also aim on solving my skin inflammation as well as heart issue.

80ee40e5-974d-460d-8951-036069f13b92
c362fcf4-c298-47c0-b700-4d70809b043f
d8aeacee-8bd4-438c-8d13-bd2095a4e4b3

Borage seed oil is a nutritional supplement that is rich in essential fatty acids that can regulate the body's immune system and fight joint inflammation. The available evidence suggests that borage seed oil may improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Borage seed oil is made from the seeds of the borage plants. I take it regularly to control my skin inflammation. No after taste

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
4,069

JARROW FORMULA is become our favorite brand ! This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I use this in conjunction with High Strength Liquid Omega for optimal joint and eye health. I have been prescribed CBD oil which is effective, but uptakes much better when taken at the same time as “fatty food”. I don’t have a lot of time for good fats such as avocados or salmon so I use a 1500mg krill oil capsule in the morning and liquid omega with the evening dose. I’ve noticed less inflammation and have had better cholesterol in a very short time of using this combination of 3 products. I Recommend for men who have considered Evening Primrose as a source of GLA but don’t want the oestrogen effect from it.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

A quality product! I take it every morning and helps me regulate my menstrual cycles; beside that, my skin is less dry due to a high quantity of omega. I've been using it for almost a year and will keep on using it. Also my hair looks nicer and shiny.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very good quality value for money. Good for everytings; quality ingredient age fish package benefit omega cholesterol fish package benefit hair inflammation heart taste Thanks.

c6e8c380-0d17-4bcb-89cb-c7845246b177
VikVik
Posted on Nov 30, 2022
1,219

In terms of quantity-price ratio, this product is one of the most profitable. I like the fact that when I start drinking (one capsule a day) - the skin on my face becomes a uniform color, without peeling and red spots.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Keeps my skin soft and supple. Easy to take even though the capsules are on the big side. My naturopath recommended them. Good luck and hope this helps!

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

good quality, good for age, does not smell like fish, packege its great, no inflammation with usage, no taste extra benefit, good list of ingredient, greate package,