AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

have ordered this suplement for my husband. citrulline may help to boost L-arginine, which helps to boost nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide aids in blood vessel relaxation, which allows more blood to flow through your body. Some research shows that this may help individuals with erectile dysfunction...and I really hope this will be helpful.

Posted on May 21, 2022

A great combination for a number of issues. Whilst many use this to increase nitric oxide, my primary interest is its ability to lower body ammonia levels. Both compounds do this but note the Citrulline has been shown to increase Arginine (by reducing Arginase) more than Arginine itself! Citrulline helps the immune system by modulating regulatory T Cells by increasing IL-10. For me it has eradicated lifelong nightmares I assume by reducing ammonia from over training/stress. Good health to all.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I like jarrows formula, they always offer a great balance between price and quality. This product offers both for me. It seems to work well too! Gets the blood flowing, but after reading more about using these amino acids, I've decided to pursue other herbs and supplements for blood flow.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Its ingredients are clearly shown on the table. The size of the capsule is reasonable and is easy to swallow. It is a powerful antioxidant and gentle enough for the stomach.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Since I sit at work for 8-10 hours, my blood flow is not as good as before. Taking arginine before going to bed and early in the morning on an empty stomach helps blood circulation. I no longer feel as sleepy as before.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

At my age (50), you do need some additional help down there. This has actually helped slightly. Good value. Very thick capsules though, so drink it down well.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Fast delivery. Will try to find time and see if I can try it to help my leaky gut and neck pain issues :)

c22b27a6-5693-4f99-8972-fcb63dfbab4a
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It was hard to find a sustained-release L-arginine, but this brand fit the bill. It is recommended to take for softening the blood vessel walls, thus reducing high blood pressure. Since December when my Mom started using it along with Celery Seed extract 3nB, her blood pressure has been consistently much lower. We plan to continue with this regimen.