AZ

Posted on May 11, 2022

I loved this serum from the first use. It’s quality amazed me. First, it moisturizes my dry hair very well. Second, it’s composition and texture are light and nice not tacky at all. Third, it has a really nice light scent which is very important for me as I’m sensitive to fragrances. Last but not least the size is very satisfying. On the other hand, the package is a little bit weak and cheap, but I have no problem with that.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

*BEST* hair serum there is! My hair just loves it! This is the second bottle I’ve bought. This serum makes my hair the softest and shiniest. The scent is nice, flowery, and very gentle and subtle. It does not make my hair greasy nor sticky. I apply a small amount every morning (on dry hair) and after hair wash (on wet hair). It tames frizz and makes my hair manageable, especially during highly-humid weather (my hair’s very sensitive to humidity). Nice sized bottle with pumper. I bought it because of its composition: it contains argan oil (the best oil for hair), silicones and Isopropyl myristate that I found out that it makes my hair the softest. Extremely moisturizing. If you have frizzy, thick, and coarse hair - this is just the serum for you! I’m very satisfied. I will continue to use. Please do not raise the price.

it is an ok serum, has a nice scent and makes the hair more soft..but after an hour it is sunk in my hair and isnt felt any linger. the package is not good as it splashed in the mail box from iherb. at least it is easy to use and does kot take much of a place.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I bought one for my sis from turkey she was looking for someone to get her another one from turkey untill she found it here

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I use it after I wash my hair and I let it air dry. It leaves my hair sooo soft, nice and shiny, smell its nice, not strong at all.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

One of the best oil for hair, I use it for me and my can't after shower, it does not leave the hair greasy. Also, the smell is very good.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This product made my hair so soft without making it oily. The scent was not too over whelming and you need just a little. Great value for money.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Love all encanto products they all have a pleasant smell great effect on hair

ebb1982a-fb2e-44dc-88a2-e9ec26f29c91
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It keeps my curly hair soft and easy to style. It also smells great and lovely. it helps with frizz too.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This serum reduces the frizz without making my hair feel oily.