AZ

thecurlymess
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This turned out to be one of favorite products from my purchase. Its packed with great ingredients like snail mucin, bee venom, fermented ingredients, peptides, etc. It works great on my oily sensitive acne prone skin. Scent - This has no scent and so is a joy to apply for sensitive skin. Texture - It has a slightly thicker texture that water and absorbs with slight tackiness left behind. Experience - This toner has become my go to on lazy days when I wanna krep my routine short and sweet. I apply several layers of this toner followed by a moisturizer and it plumps up my skin and is really hydrating. I also love reaching for this when my skin is angry or I'm experiencing new breakouts as its very soothing. overall, a great product and I'll definitely purchase it again !

68f30ac1-6c3a-4fd4-9cee-59c177d9ecd2
ab0fa5ff-0bc0-46c4-a752-9099fd384140
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I thought a lot before choosing this toner but the ingredient list was so interesting and complete that it won me over and Ivam very satisfied. It is a great way to start your skincare routine using great ingredients, it treats and hidrates right from the get go. No scent, no harsh ingredients, i believe it can be used by all skin types. Great quality product

cf8ee945-e67a-4293-baa5-462be62022be
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I add this toner to my body lotion to tone and plump my skin as well as for the added benefits of peptides. This product has many ingredients beneficial to the skin in regards to plumping, toning, diminishing lines, for.ing, and brightening. Be sure to patch test for any allergies.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love using this in place of an expensive propolis toner that I’ve run out of. The size of the bottle is definitely the best bang for your buck. I use it with aloe gentle toner and it’s worked wonders for moisturizing my sensitive combo acne-prone skin. No noticeable fragrance either which is awesome!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I really liked the gentle way the product is moisturize and clean up my skin. The package was great. Also, it was at a good size and quality.

89989831-9956-4e80-8b54-a695fa062b04
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I dont know how i really feel about this toner. It has some great ingredients but I feel like I have so many other toners I reach for over this one. Its very thin like water so youll probably want to transfer to spray bottle. It burn whenever I apply after washing my face. Ive tried a few times and every time is just seemed to irritate my skin. Im not sure what in this that my skin dosent seem to like.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This tonic is different form my others which are more on the drying skin side. This one is moisturizing but also toning. I even take my make up using it and it does the job very well.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have mixed feelings about this toner . I don’t see any results after using it . Very watery texture , no scent . It doesn’t irritate, but doesn’t feel like doing anything to my skin . Won’t purchase again

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

this to is an emulsion and slightly stung but not much!! I cant wait to continue with this!!