AZ

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Love this! So much better than the typical store bought stuff! All natural & Organic. Great for removing additional toxins and oils off the skin especially post makeup removal with cleanser. I apply it to 2 cotton pads which i wipe my skin with and you will be surprised at the visually unnoticeable makeup grime that comes off!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is my favorite. I just don't like the fact that they are now charging the same price for 8 ounces that I previously paid for the 16 once though.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I like that’s it’s organic but I wish it was a bit larger given the price is not cheap. I use this on my face, make herbal remedies and I use to clean my dogs ears and disconnect minor cuts

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is my favorite witch hazel because it’s organic and has more witch hazel than alcohol. That makes it more gentle on my skin. I use it multiple times a day.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I love this one. It contains alcohol but is really great for my sensitive skin. Moisturizes greatly and leaves the skin perfect for my vitamin C serum.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I have quite a lot acne lately so buy this to have a try! My skin care routine didn’t change, the only change is the toner. So I can say it works really great - helping me to clear acne✌🏻

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great product for acne prone skin. I use it as a daily morning and night toner. Alcohol is a main ingredient, so maybe not the best for dry skin.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is my second bottle and I am still loving it. I love how quickly it gets absorbed into my skin and my skin feels clean after each application. Although it contains alcohol, it is gentle on my skin. No redness on my face after application.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It makes my skin feel quite dry after usage, but I imagine it would be fine in summer. The smell isn't so bad and it does feel like there is a cleansing effect on my skin.