AZ

• S
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,069
Excellent quality!

I bought plenty of this for my uncle and I'm ecstatic as It genuinely helps improve the the health of my uncle's Nervous System plus it Calms his mind and muscle. Great quality.

If you're looking for the most effective route to ingest kavalactones, this tincture extract is as good as it gets. The anxiety-relieving effects are noticeable within minutes and seem to have a much quicker onset than the traditional tea preparation. This is most likely due to the high concentration of alcohol which is used to extract the kavalactones from the kava root. I've tried various powdered capsules and other tincture brands and this is by far the most efficient brand if swift relief and sweet sleep is what you're looking for. If held under the tongue for a short period of time the kavalactones will rapidly absorb into the bloodstream and leave a numb tongue - a great indicator of potency and effectiveness. Compared to traditional tea preparation which takes a bit of work and takes 15 to 30 minutes to begin providing the desired relief, this extract works well for individuals suffering from quick and debilitating panic attacks from which a rapid solution is desired.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is excellent product, quality is good, I am more than happy with purchase.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This really works quickly to help me relax before bedtime in the evening. I feel fine in the morning, too - no side effects.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I am very happy with quality and price, I will buy again.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It really helps me with sleep. Been battling insomnia for years. have difficulty falling asleep and stay asleep. this helps

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Very good quality kava supplement. great benefit for sleep and relaxation. works in as little as 15 minutes on an empty stomach.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I wanted to try kava kava for anxiety and stress relief, and thought a liquid extract might be better. I´m halfway through this bottle and cannot say I´ve noticed a difference. I´ve been taking 2 to 3 dropperfuls every evening before going to bed but so far no improvement. It tastes really foul by the way. I´m going to try upping the dose a bit more, but I doubt I´ll repeat this one.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Kava in general has a tangy, bitter taste to it, but this is one of the better ones I have tried. The size for the price is reasonable and the effects are nice too. Lasted me a very long time.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I'm not a one that complains about size of pills or taste but this tastes truly terrible. e.g. washing liquid. I'm not 100% that this works. I switched to this from CBD oil which I'd take 2 droppers morning/evening and would feel calm. You have to doze several times with this apparently. I didn't feel much with 1 dose. I'd feel it with CBD. Not sure if this works.