AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This brand always has excellent quality products with superior ingredients. This chaga is very earthy and you only need a little so the size of package will last ages. It's quite mushroom-like in flavour. I add it to homemade ramen soup, I haven't tried it on its own with hot water, but overall do like it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love Chaga mushroom in general, your product is great , hope you will have it for long terms I mix with other sources and having good results. the taste of your product is rich & nice. Thank you. I hope to buy again at 10/20% discount. and to try your Cordyceps too. (your Lion's mane also works well for me) what about Integrity Extracts "Reishi" Extract? it would be amazing to have here in Iherb

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I add this superfood to my nightly hot choc. I bought to u crease my energy & immunity levels as i have had long-term illness. Size & package is ok I trust iherb, so no qualms re the quality of the ingredients. No mushroom tastes, but string flavour & hope it benefits my health

Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) is a fungus found primarily on birch trees that has been used in the folk medicine of Russia, Japan, and Europe. Chaga mushroom can be eaten as a food and is also made into tea, syrup, bath agents, and extracts. But this Chaga extract is amazing. I've had friends say that chaga needs to go thru some special processing involving alcohol extraction but I am finding the benefits and health improvements thru this product are amazing. I notice my skin tone is improving and changing, my energy is much improved, and my breathing has improved. I can sleep better with it. This is only after using it for about a month. I built up to a teaspoon a day at this point in time. It suggests building up to 1-2 teaspoons depending on health needs and issues and then going to 1/2 teaspoon as the maintenance. You drink this on empty stomach and then wait a half hour to eat or drink something else. I do this in the morning and that works fine. I put it in a glass of hot water and let it "steep" a little and then drink it. It can be in hot or cold water, though I think hot water is better tasting.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I had been consuming this healthforce brand for chaga for several months, ultimate result apparently is excellent. The quality relatively is high and will continue to consume in the near foreseeable future. Thank you so much indeed iherb for carrying this awesome product.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I mix this into Pero coffee substitute with pumpkin pie spice. Tatses great. So far I dont feel a huge difference btwn this and the "om" brand". It is quite messy. But overall it is great quality and would purchase again.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Good quality, good ingredient, good size, good packed, its superfood , a good Energy, if you need detox, good taste, and good longevity, good package, good program benefit, nice immunity, nice mushroom.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Chaga is believed to have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a potential alternative remedy for things like arthritis and high blood pressure. It may also help lower blood sugar and even slow the progression of cancer cells. Chaga may also help: Ease inflammation.love mushrooms

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love Chaga mushroom in general, your product is great , hope you will have it for long terms I mix with other sources and having good results.I think that this product gives more energy!Chaga is a powerful biogenic stimulant.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

i love this brand. i learn that you should not use mushrooms grown on grains but the ones grown on wood just like they are supposed to! this chaga is perfect and so good for our health. its a must for my routine. i usually make some latte with inulin, ashwagandha, reishi, cinammon, almond milk and honey to drink at night