AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

My husband loves this shave cream. It smells and lathers wonderfully. Each tube lasts a long time even though he shaves his head and face every few days. I was thrilling to find it on iHerb since I could not find it anywhere locally. The order was packaged, processed and shipped very quickly. I am a happy customer.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Great Product. Has a nice smell and scent. Low price and good quality. Gentle on the skin. Packaged very well. Goes with my routine shaving. Absolutely highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

great product, after using it shaving become easier than before.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I bought this one for my husband, light smell, natural ingredients, seems like it’s concentrated.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I love this scent. I use these to shave and it glides smooth and works well

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The scent is way to strong and long lasting. I tried to wash off, but still there and still strong. The reason I ordered in 1st place, was because iHerb said the manufacture for Welida shave cream no longer manufactures Welida shave cream. Not true. I spoke with the Welida manufacture and verified they still make it. I was able to order Welida shave cream from another Herb outlet. 2 thumbs down for Giovanni

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Gentle and effective. I love it and use many time.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Good size, good size Good size, good size Good size, good size

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I like this a lot. I have sensitive skin and this is a great product if you do.