Page 1 - Reviews - gimMe, Premium Roasted Seaweed, Toasted Sesame , .35 oz (10 g) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Really like this brand of seaweed snacks! Tge taste us a lot less "briny" than other brands i have tried.These,are very thin and fragile sheets but tgey taste so good it's not a bother.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Never have I ever tasted such a fragrant fresh combination of flavors unadulterated by synthetic oils and ingredients Great choice for those on Diets or those looking for a mouthful of flavor. I can only order these on occasion due to my uncontrollable behavior when I sense them nearby.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

Understanding that toasted seaweed can provide up to 65% of the iodine needed daily, I bought these as a natural way to support my thyroid function. I'm not sure if my thyroid is doing better or not but these taste great and it is easy to finish off a pack as a snack. I will be repurchasing these again.

Posted on May 11, 2022

all I have to say is that I will be buying it again

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Great product, good quality and tastes great. Also very good ingredients, super healthy!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This one is the best imho but that's because I totally love sesame seed I guess.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Great seaweed flavour and very crispy. A healthy treat! Light desame flavour.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Awesome !But I like the BBQ favour more than it

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Arrived in good condition. This is so tasty. Really enjoy eating it as snack. The price is fair, value for money Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Can't say much more than I just love it.