AZ

Based on 2,254 Ratings
1,878
Fatema-7
Posted on Dec 16, 2022

This is so helpful and useful. The taste is mot strong at all, barely you will feel it, the ingredients are all natural and organic. The packaging is good and helpful to take with you outside home. You can start giving the baby from the age of 5 months. The flavors are so good and nice combined together and the size is enough for one day believe it is benefit for you to have this in your bag

c9feb3c5-b8fc-4d6e-88ab-ffa121247e00
acd45942-58f0-4017-89d7-51cfead21c43
12332a
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

i bought it for my baby her age is 8 minthes and she really like it very much and it’s smooth and good taste and the size is very good and ready to use it as snak outside home. it’s contiens health and high quality ingredient i recomanded for all my friend to serv it to thir Child

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Best snacks to take out with you, even toddlers like it’s not only for teething use, Taste good, i gave to my baby age 17 months, it’s packaged can keep it fresh each 2 biscuits in a bag which is good to keep on bag for school, travel or going out

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The ingredients are natural which is an amazing use to the babies. My baby’s age is 8 months and she can easily eating it, the serving is good and the flavor is nice which is a good choice for a baby’s diet. I would frequently purchase this product because of the taste, and the benefit of the biscuit size which is easy for a baby to hold and it melts in the mouth. Great quality and package!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

My baby loves these. On teething days when she does not want to eat anything, I use these teething wafers; food plus comfort for her at the same time. I like that the ingredient has iron and has no added sugar so perfect quality! Taste, benefit, serving, flavor are perfect for her age!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

the quality of this snack ingredients is super and the taste is so yummy.it has a delicious sour and berries flavor. I use this to children from age 6 months and above. the serving size would be 4 pieces only. the packaging of the product is amazing for storing. my children are not following any specific diet.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I like this product come with single package size, easy to bring it out. The ingredients all are organic. This product not so hard is good for the age 7 months above baby to start to learn chewing. This product have different taste. My kid really like it even now she has 2 years old.