AZ

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Perfect!

I love this multivitamin. It gives me the energy i need throughout the day. I mainly got it because i don't like synthetic vitamins and i need Folate instead of Folic Acid. i have been taking this for 3 months now and will be buying more. Only one downside.The taste and smell is similar to baby formula. Take with juice not water and it wont be so bad

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have only been taking these for about 8 days but I realized yesterday that I actually have energy and my appetite has picked up. I am 73 and usually have no energy due to Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia. More energy is a dream come true. I have been trying different daily vitamins this past year and decided to try Garden of Life and pay a little extra. I know they are a trusted brand and without the usual needless fillers found in other brands the ingredients seem safe. I am pleasantly surprised to feel a difference this soon. I believe my search is over. Taking only 1 per day also makes it easy to remember and the raw probiotics and enzyme blend are an added bonus. I do think what makes these vitamins work so well is the use of raw organic vegetables and fruits to supply the minerals,vitamins and antioxidants needed for all around good health.

Gave this a try for me (39yo) & my 77 year old beautiful mom to know what’s unique and special about it. Got curious with this brand, due to the clean ingredients - 19 vitamins & minerals from whole foods, raw fruit veggie blend, and raw probiotics & enzyme blend. The main diff vs the men’s version is the addition of IRON. Iron is esp helpful if you have anemia. It has no nasty fillers, binders, & other questionable ingredients, which is normally the case for OTC brands esp from where I reside. Mom & I neither encountered any negative side effects nor did she say anything wow. (We’ve been taking other multivit & supps prior to this brand). Mom is still relatively healthy for her age. Likewise for me. Praise God! Overall, this is a good clean brand and would definitely reconsider repurchasing this, as I have confidence in the clean, organic, non-GMO, non-synthetic ingredients. Those are considerations in choosing a product. Give this a thumbs up if you found this review helpful 👍😊👍

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

High quality multivitamin that has helped me with energy, digestion, and meeting the daily essential minerals/vitamin recommendations. I've noticed clearer skin as well and appreciate the enzyme+botanical blend in addition to all the vitamins and minerals. No taste issues and you just have to take one average-sized pill each day. Overall very happy with this purchase. Please like this review if you found it helpful. Thank you

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I love that Garden of Life sources it's vitamins from REAL FOOD! I will never take synthetic vitamins again. Highly recommend and very much appreciate that dosage is only one pill per day - so many others want you to take multiple pills - that's too easy to forget. One pill is perfect.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I think that this is best vitamins I've been ever taken. I have better sleeping, I feel more relaxed, I'm not so stressed out in stressful situations as previously. I have more energy in the evening and can manage with all my tasks, not just job tasks :) I'll buy them for my mother and would like to buy man's version for my husband

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

By far the best multivitamin there is for women. It is very gentle when you take it on an empty stomach and gives me a nice all round energy to power through the day. The ingredients are of high quality and the pills are very easy to swallow. I will be a continuous customer for sure.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It's the second time ive bought vitamin code for woman. Its very convenient than you shoud take 1 per day! Good price and quality! And special grateful fof raw pils!

81598b24-1d4b-4823-9b0a-8702baa60b16
d9131520-609b-4c55-9f7e-04db81f8397b
d8faca1f-a319-4fd4-ba23-2dc800827323
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

In the spring of this year, I bought a course from a nutritionist about the preparation of pregnancy. In that course, the doctor said that multivitamin complexes do not really help the body, because of small dosages of vitamins and micro, macroelements. But if you take multivitamins raw ones are better. This means that they contain a powder of natural products. And non-raw vitamins contain synthetic ingredients, obtained in a synthetic way in the laboratory. I am now breastfeeding my daughter and my body needs vitamins. But I take vitamin D separately, since there is a small dosage. The package is enough for 2.5 months, the capsules are easy to swallow. I tried to dilute the powder from the capsule in water and drink, but I did not like the taste. I like that the packaging is made of dark glass, not plastic. Efficiency has not yet been tested, but more energy has appeared.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This multivitamin is wonderful. Quality ingredients, in a 1 a day capsule, makes it easy to include the daily vitamins and minerals we don't get from food. Also the capsules have no flavor or after taste which is great. They come in a dark glass bottle which might help to preserve the quality as well. I've recommended this multivitamin to many people, and they all have become Garden of Life fans.