AZ
Based on 1,231 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,231 Ratings
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Best meal replacement I have ever had. Raw ingredients means this is the best quality and composition of any similar item in the market. Perfect size for 60 servings, that is greatly packaged. Flavor is not too sweet. I noticed energy boost right away, and curbs my hunger enough to skip breakfast and go through to lunch. Great for diet, and my weight came down in 1 month.

f188dda7-8014-4cc6-ba77-47dc7f2fac31
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I'm very satisfied with this product. Delicious flavor, taste and nice texture. Good quality! I'm going to order a next portion now. Hunger disappears. I have lost 3 kilos of weight within a month, it's a good diet complementary. I can recommend it for sure. I prefer to drink with almond milk!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Not gonna lie about the taste, it does not taste good. But that's not the purpose here. You can make it with bananas and ice and have a nice flavor. It really helps to substitute meals and in the weight loss, plus it has all the health and organic nutrients that you need. It's a unic product , definitely recomend.

This is wonderful if you have gut issues or leaky gut condition. Very good as a shake or protein shake. Has all organic ingredients and tastes great. I find the vanilla taste much better than the other flavors. I have been taking this for 2 years now. It is always best to buy when on sale because it is quite pricey but it is one of the best on the market. Garden of life is an all around excellent brand.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

It keeps my hunger in check. I use it in my diet to replace 1 meal/ day. The flavor and taste are good. The quality of ingredients is good. The package looks of good quality. I feel that my body is benefiting from using this product. It also has in the composition enzymes which helps in the digestion

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Very well packaged and received the package on time without any delays. It sucks I cannot order a bigger container due to shipping restrictions in my country but overall, very happy and satisfied with the product. I love the taste of vanilla flavor and helps keep the hunger at bay and is a good diet supplement. One benefit that I immediately noticed is the increase in my muscle tone, not just the mass.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I lost weight fighting with infection. My doctor suggested me to drink Ensure or similar one. I looked up some product with low sugar and found it has artificial sweetner. I chose this organic meal replacement with less than 1 g sugar. This product tastes very good with natural fruits and vegetables! It's not cheep but has great healthy ingredients. I enjoy it evryday!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Just amazing. we take it with my son every morning after a glass of water and before light breakfast. It tastes great with veg milk and adding something sweet like honey or dates. You feel it's natural and probiotics make it even more beneficial for your body. If taken on an empty stomach at 8 am, usually enough to control hunger for 3-4 hours.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I drink it every morning instead of for breakfast. Keeps me full of energy for around 3-4 hours. I mix with almond or oat milk, add a few dates and blend it for a better taste. The overall great feeling is that you add natural ingredients to your daily diet.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

quality very good ingredient I love it size is good and composition Is also good package is very good its has benefits and it has little wired flavor but it's ok and I like the taste little bit and I blend this with my smoothies it's ok wen u ad this in ur diet.