AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Amazing product

I love this brand for probiotics, my husband suffered from gas and bloating for a long time now and he’s been taking these for 3 months now and this product has worked miracles on his stomach. He no longer has excessive bloating or gas and doesn’t complain about feeling full all the time, he also eats a lot more now. This product works amazingly!!

WOW!!! This worked like magic, seriously. I was gassy and bloated so I thought I would try this product. I already take Garden of Life probiotics and prebiotics, separate so I thought if this could work even better I would only need to take this one supplement instead of all 3. I have taken it two different times now and the bloating and gas stopped in just a few minutes. I thought this is a miracle, I love, love, love it. I can save $ and take less supplements. YAY! Finally true relief from bloating and gas.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I felt this product benefited me in resolving my bloatedness and gassy feeling. I take it once a day as part of my supplement. It helped in my constipation problem too. The only downside is the price. Its too costly for me to be taking long term.

a3cb31f0-6f14-4011-a50e-4281751ed65f
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

ive been taking this for just over a week and already am feeling a difference. significantly less bloating and gas. ive been suffering with gas and bloating for more than a year. recently tested negative for sibo and h pylori. i was clueless as to what i should do and so i wanted to give this a try. however, taking this consistently every day also caused some problems so i take breaks from it now.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I like the fact that there is a product like this on the market, that addresses bloating/gas through probiotics. It has clean ingredients and is supposed to be from a good quality company. I haven't really noticed a difference after taking for a few days and it would be great if the company could indicate for how long this supplement should be taken to potentially see results. I also am sceptical a bit towards probiotics that do not require refrigeration as I have heard that the probiotics may not survive for long on the shelf. Taking a star off as always for a supplement, which I have no proof has an effect on the body.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I used to have terrible gas problem with bloating and it is gone from the first night I sued it. Highly recommend it to anybody with similar problem.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I highly recommend this probotics, this has different strains that is hard to get in regular probiotics, also the brand is one of my favorites for the quality of their products.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Just started it a week or two ago after stopping a pretty heavy duty probiotic, and I feel it may be helping. Time will tell.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

good quality high strength probiotics with added prefopro. have yet to try this but the combination seems interesting to see if it does help boost the probiotic effect. probiotics are all clinically tested proven strains. like that they are room temp stable.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

really helps with my gut issues I highly recommend this product. Great ingredients and quality. The size of the capsules are easy to swallow as well.