AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Not the best taste, but the quality is good. This is very potent and effective so have lots of water on standby. The packaging is good for a full deworming course. You’ll see lots of improvement to your overall health. Make sure you have a bathroom nearby. I like that you only have to use this in a little bit of water because the taste is yikes.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Good natural remedy which works. All the ingredients are natural. No side effects. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. Good packaging This is good for relief from dry throat using natural ingredients. easy to use. no acidity, good taste, very easy on stomach. high potency.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use this in my diet when I want to improve my gut function. It seems to help with my digestion, bloating and bowel movements. Taste is kinda gross but it does seem to work.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love iHerb! They have many of the supplements I need and buy on a regular basis. Their shipping is normally free, and things arrive fairly quickly, especially considering the shipping delays everyone is experiencing! I highly recommend Iherb!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I have taken this four times a day for 2-3 weeks every couple years. I like this brand and I notice parasites coming out, so it works. The taste is horrific, when added only to a little water. (But this is the same with every brand I've tried, so not a negative.)

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

hurt my stomach pretty bad to ingest this. I wasn't able to continue use of the product so I'm not sure if it improved anything or not. I was hoping to detox from parasites.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Was hoping this was the parasite cleanse but it is the wrong kind. I guess they discontinued making the correct one. The taste is very strong.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022
4,355

great supplement, quality brand. very happy with purchase. will be back for more

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I’ve been adding this product to my dogs’ food and it’s helped stopped ongoing liquid stools. I’m very grateful for this. 🙏🏻

Posted on May 10, 2022

It really works against worms, I bought this product second time