AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,725

I had been feeling kind of weak, tired and generally unhealthy. I was experiencing low motivation, I couldn't think clearly and my moods were very inconsistent. It had been a while since I last took supplements so I decided to try this vitamin. After using it for a few weeks, it has increased my energy levels and made me feel more alert. My body has been

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

noticed the benefit of a significant reduction of floaters in my vision within one week. it was quite a surprise when i realized that this was working so well, and so quickly, especially since i am only taking half the dosage recommended. there is no taste; i find the capsules easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

For work, I have to stare at screens all day intensively and at home, of course there are screens involved for relaxing and entertainment. I need vision related supplements and this has become my new favorite. It is good quality capsule in beautiful brown bottle and a bottle can last for a rather long time. I’ve enjoyed this so far compared to some other brands

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I used to have a few floaters in my eyes but since I started taking this supplement they have gone away. It seems surprising that a supplement can have this effect, but I'm happy with the result. The price is a little high compared to similar formulas, but I trust the brand and quality.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,069

in terms of my eye health I can really depend and count on Gaia Herbs as it always improve the healthy functions of my eye sight, just like few months ago my vision is worst but because of continuous taking this supplement then everything changed and I'm so glad about the good experiences I have with this product.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I do think this makes a difference but I did notice it works better when taken in the morning and evening. My eyesight is pretty good but I’ve noticed it takes more time for my eyes to focus than it use to when I first wake up in the morning and tiny writing that doesn’t have good contrast is more difficult for me to read than it use to be…….but it has improved which makes me feel good because it’s now going in the direction I’m wanting it to go. I’m unsure how much difference it would make if the eyesight is significantly worse?

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I trust Gaia Herbs, it has good ingredients and has a great quality. I work a lot in front of the computer and I tried this supplements to reduce the floaters in my eyes and to give addition support. The pills have a good size. Unfortunately, I did not see the effect which I was waiting for. It did not reduced the floaters in my vision.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I do not seecany floaters any longer after having thrm for decades. Consistently good eye exams every 2 months after starting to take these. Easy to take and no digestive problems

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

My husband takes this. One a day so it is easy to take. Gaia herbs is a very good brand so we are expecting good results

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Very easy to swallow and the product seems like high quality. I have had lasik so wanted to take vitamins for my eyes and this seems great so far. Will continue to take this.