AZ
4.4

4.4
sc0rcher
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Nice bbq sauce with no calories, fat or sugar. Tried cooking with it and a little is enough to make your stir fry taste like a nice bbq dish.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I really like the original one so I was happy to see they made more flavors of it

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I can finally enjoy barbecue again!! I was pleasantly surprised with the taste

Muthhila
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

It is all vegetarian, it’s not Yummy but it’s good

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Tastes pretty good and can be used as a dipping sauce or a marinade.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It is very good for marinating meat, the portion is quite large, and the taste is not bad. It is suitable for roasting pigs, chickens, and beef.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
1,161
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I tried the original flavor before, and it was delicious! In contrast, I personally think the original taste is better! Even so, I still think this is worth buying! You can give yourself a choice of flavors!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent, amazing barbecue products. You don't feel that it has reduced calories and there is no aftertaste

Posted on Nov 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

It has a very artificial flavor, leaves a bitter aftertaste, nothing like the original sauce or other sugar-free BBQ sauces. I do not recommend it. Much better, however, is the teriyaki from the same brand without sugar.