AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

great quality, great value, the size of capsule is not so big. it does't taste or smell anything. I take them 2 capsules every day. I am just feeling great with a lot of energy. The package came safely without damage. They don't use bubble wrap which good for environement.

2b39a89c-20d4-4ebb-a4d5-abeeefc78577
64519f0b-ae1e-4020-a515-e7587a77832a
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great quality, great ingredient, come in regular size. The package came safely. I think its benefit is to support immune system. it doesn't taste anything. just plain. I will continue having this everyday. I take 2 capsules everyday. I can take it on empty stomach still ok. excellent! promote energy!

4ec6cd37-7110-4c80-bbf8-3c46464fbde5
87cbb486-dfde-4bc0-aa50-91f449c23e16
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Love the brand and the product. Within a week felt an immediate difference in overall health from energy to gut, detoxing and immune boosting. Highly recommend this line and adding these beneficial mushrooms to your daily vitamin routine

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Chaga is one of the great mushrooms. Glad I found it on iHerb. I have been using it for a while now and very happy with it. Recommended!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

It has improved my breathing quality and I feel much comfortable after starting taking this. I'm thankful that these Stamets line of products are available to buy on this website.

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste, good age, good superfood, good benefit, good diet, good mix, good antioxidant, good health, good improvement,

Posted on May 15, 2022

Took these when I thought I was coming down with a scratchy throat and it went away and never developed into a cold. I recommend mushrooms in general both in food and supplement form. This brand is good quality. It’s not cheap but is reasonably priced.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This thing gave me so much energy!!! I ordered Turkey Tail too, i plan to drink these two daily! It benefits body in so many ways, great health investment!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Excellent! I take 12 different mushroom supplements and this is one of them. You can definitely count on the quality of products from Host Defense, Paul Stemmet's company. They use the proper extracting methods to get the most benefitial nutrients/ingredients out of the mushrooms, unlike other companies which do not use the 2-step extraction method. This is very important! The Mycotherapy regiment I have been using for 3 months seems to have worked very well for me. I no longer have fatigue, sluggish liver, high blood pressure, bloating after meals. My energy levels are very high! I feel as if I became younger by 20 years. Maybe I have even increased my longevity? :) Time will tell... Healthy immune system helps one live longer! I have also been able to reduce my thyroid hormone medication dosage by 25%. So far, so good... Well, not just good, great and amazing! I am very appreciative of the benefits I have derived from mushrooms. It is an incredible and powerful gift from Mother Nature.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

I do not know what I would do with Chaga. My husband has cancer and we chose to not go the chemotherapy route. After much research I settled on Chaga and Turkey Tail to help him fight the cancer. It's been over a year since diagnosis and he has had only a tiny NON-CANCEROUS tumor show up. He takes no other "medicines" but the Chaga and Turkey Tail (both by Host Defense). I am so thankful for every day I have this wonderful man in my life and Host Defense is a huge part of that blessing.