AZ

HealthNut4ever
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Some of The Best I've Tasted!

I've bought Frontier Co-Op's Vietmese Cinnamon a couple times, but this is the FIRST that I tried the Bagged (5.11 oz.). I think the Jar (1.31 oz. shaker) is Much Better (stronger) than the Bag (above). Simply because it jarred Cinnamon means that I use less and still have better taste. It's just simple math (plus taste). 5 Stars for the Jarred (3-4 stars for bagged). That simple.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Amazing aroma. Wonderful flavor. Great for baking, homemade chili, adding to coffee and desserts. Also add to any fresh or canned fruit that needs a little sweetness boost, a great alternative to adding sugar. Excellent quality cinnamon! You will not be disappointed. Another quality product from Frontier Co-op!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

So fresh and sweet tasting. Very aromatic cinnamon. It’s not true cinnamon but the flavour beats Ceylon cinnamon any day. Love it.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

رائع. Member Owned Since 1976 Non GMO Project Verified USDA Organic Kosher Non-GMO Non-ETO* Non-Irradiated Certified Organic by QAI

purelake
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My absolute favorite cinnamon! I love that it comes in a larger bag like this but it's a holy mess to get into a jar. Be careful!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I love fresh Cinnamon. It seems to disappear quickly from our home. (My husband loves it, too.)

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This cinnamon is fragrant and delicious! It is not like typical baking cinnamon that seems kind of bland, but is fresh and rich.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This is an excellent product especially regarding quality. This is the best type/flavor of cinnamon.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

All tastes good. Bit hard to say more about a herb