AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Such a great quality! High in Vitamin C and all organic. I love to make tea with it and also infused water: just add some hibiscus into the pitcher with berries of your choice and a rosemary stem. Fill with purified/ filtered water. Looks super pretty and tastes even better.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

High-quality crushed hibiscus flowers in an easy-to-use resealable package. (Not in teabags) Flowers are brightly colored looking very fresh. I place the Hibiscus flowers in a tea ball and place them in a teapot covering them with hot water. The taste is delicious! I also make a double batch to put into the water bottle I carry with me every day.

Louise
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

This is excellent quality loose leaf tea. A little goes a long way, so one package will last a long time. This is therefore a very economical option, in addition to the good quality ingredient. The taste is good, and it seems to taste fresher than various teas that I have tried in teabag form.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I like to steep this and make a concentrate and add it to different iced teas. Goes well with many green and white teas, and introduces a beautiful blush/red color and lovely tartness. I have also ground this into a fine powder and mixed with green clay powder as a face mask. Be careful though, too much, or leaving it on for too long can temporarily stain the skin, but its skin benefits are great (hydration, plumping, toning). I was surprised by how much I got in this bag. Good value!

I purchased this to include in teas and desserts/baked goods containing hibiscus. I like the fact that these are organic, and all the Frontier brand products I have purchased in the past have been of very good quality. This has a robust, almost berry-like flavor that tastes wonderful. The package is also generously sized so I anticipate this lasting me a good while before I need to reorder, which is also a plus!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This will forever be in daily tea drink as cold or hot. I suffer endometriosis and this helps to relax the contractions in my uterus. It is a very comforting and I noticed the pain level is decreasing which is a huge plus for me. The price is affordable and the packaging is great. I mainly drink this at night to help me sleep..

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Not just appealing packaging but also great quality. The benefits of hibiscus tea are amazing and the taste is lovely! No concerns with ingredients or composition! All round improvement in health and well-being after incorporating this into my diet. Great supplement instead of regular tea!! Very happy with this purchase 🙌

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Truly a very tasteful tea. Great organic quality. I am trying hibiscus as a means of lowering my blood pressure. So far, there is an improvement in the diastolic pressure readings. This is my own personal observation. Now, I test my blood pressure frequently. I cut my blood pressure pill in half. In essence, if you want to go this way, you should have a blood pressure monitor at home. In no case you should stop your blood pressure medication !!! Unless you know what you are doing.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Comes as pictured in package. Has benefitted and improved my acne. I supplement it in tea form at night as the herb may lower blood pressure and that is my only concern. Quality ingredient that tastes good. Turns my tea water red!! This herb has so many good benefits to the diet!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

When I was young I use to hate drinking this tea but now i just can’t get enough. The aroma hits you as soon as you open the package. The flowers are great quality. I make cold brew tea with this flower and some other ingredients to give me health benefits to stay strong & sharp! Do give this product a try, you can’t go wrong with hibiscus!