AZ

4.7
Based on 1,512 Ratings
1,249
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I make a beautiful nourishing tea with these flowers. I add a piece (or two) of ginger candy (homemade) and sometimes I make it with the rose hips for a delicious cold summer drink. I believe it helps me with sometimes unbearable power surges ;) (i.e. hot flash) and I can almost feel it nourishing my cells.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The quality is good, much better than the previous one I used. Taste is great, but the most crucial part for me is: After I drink the hibiscus tea for weeks, It lower my blood pressure significantly, return back to the healthy normal range. For the brand, it’s one of my favorite, support to Co-op!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I didn't realize how massive this bag was but it was a great deal! Leaves can make multiple cups of tea, and the flavor is lovely. I've made iced and hot tea and both are great. It'll be a while before I run out, but I WILL buy more.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

First time trying hibiscus tea and happy I ordered from this great company. Great because it was easy navigating through the website, easy to order, great communication about the order status, fast shipping and the actual product exceeded my expectations. The only thing I would recommend is that the product was in a resealable bag. Will happily be a repeat customer!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Good order and good quality for items djdjkdkdndvdjdjdbdidobdbdodjdndosowojsbdieyfvwpshsvsjdjdjdjjdjdjsjsjsjsososossidhdhdodjddjdidkdkdbdbdksoehdbdhdjddjdjdjdkdododhdbdb djdhd. Dkdkdk. Did Kk Nekka kdkkd Kelso be odkbd kendo Ken’s kdkkd Jensen kdkkd Jensen kdkkd kdkkd dmdkdk kdkkd kdkkd kdkkd kdkdkidga isiepsnPsn Desig Jeon nap saorrudjd kiddo Keko Dhdjkiidoddid Djdjjd Jdjjjdd, risk Didorpm Riskier Idolatry e Yea woo Pep Kiddo Doris Leo Door Wood Prior Or Ooor Pppw Proud Kdkkd Kid Kdkkd McDonald’s Yyyq Iris Nnfjdjjdjddjkdjd djdjdj kiddo dodos Flfl Flfl djdjd kdkkd kdkkd

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

high quality product, tastes bittter so put suitable dose to reduce the strong taste, i use it frequency on daily basis and its powerful antioxidant, its caffeine free which is amazing the nerve system, the ingredient is organic&kosher from the hibiscus flower, the tea from this flower is very benefits the body and it can reduce the blood preasure down, the size is suitable to prepare a tea with, dont forget to like and thanks

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This tea is delicious hot or iced. I usually make a 3-4 cup batch at a time and sip on it throughout the day. It has a bit of a sharp/sour flavor that doesn’t need any sweetening imo. BUT make sure you drink water with it because it is a diuretic!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I love the red hibiscus tea which has many health benefits including helping level out blood pressure. The quality is excellent and the taste is good and also it is organic. It is refreshing drinking a cup of hibiscus tea. I like it that I can buy it in a one pound bag.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

It’s just great. Great taste, really reasonable price, and it doesn’t have any other stuff in it! I found one that was $9 for a cup!! The only other one I could find was a tea mixture, it had citrus peel (not too bad) and cinnamon (awful!!) plus I don’t know what else. This is just nice clean hibiscus!! And I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

They are cut into pieces so it gets the flavour out quicker and more effectively. I think you also end up using less than if you used whole flowers to make the tea. Bulk also gives better savings. The tea from Burkina Faso is also less sour than for example the Egyptian origin tea. But a ziplock bag would be great as I had to find enough jars or containers to store all the tea.