AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
good product

With nothing to compare it to, I am very happy with the hibiscus flowers. Only a small amount needed to make a litre of tea, and the flowers can be left at the bottom of the pot or press for a long time, just add more no need to clean. Good for the liver!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This package contains high quality ingredients. I like using this to add taste to my gin and tonic! It adds a subtle flavour. My daughter uses this to make a caffeine/free tea and you really don’t need a lot per serving. I also like this product because it is economical

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

My husband likes to drink hibiscus flowers tee. The taste of the tee is very good. The quality of the hibiscus flowers is as well. It could be drunk like a hot tee and like a cold drink. Especially I like this tee because it is red. So, there is iron that is very good for women and men with a deficit of it in the blood. I like that it was a big size of pocket. So, it will be enough for one year.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Loving being able to have a hibiscus tea - bag free! Really tasty and easy to make. Have been mixing 50/50 with the Frontier Co-op rosehips. Smells amazing and is Yum! Will be ordering again - once I run out - as there is a lot in a bag so excellent value for money.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love hibiscus very much. So great herbal tea. The taste is good and hibiscus is rich in antioxidants. Without caffeine. I use it as iced tea also.

eeb09db3-4007-494f-b213-4a95038abb40
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

This is good hibiscus for a good price. I use this to make kombucha (in the primary ferment, not just secondary flavoring but works for that too), as an alternative to using black or green tea, works well, makes a nice healthy pink scoby.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I love the tart taste of the tea. I mixed 2 teaspoons of agave to add a little sweetness. The benefits of the tea help lower blood pressure and curve your appetite

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love to make this as a cold brew tea. The vibrant color makes this refreshingly tart tea feel like a decadent treat. Healthful properties are a bonus.

Mariam888
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Really helps with high blood pressure I do give my father every day 1 teaspoon of the Hibiscus Flowers in the morning and he loves the taste! The size is really good and very clean ingredients Pls like