AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 18, 2022
Excellent burdock root ready for tea

This burdock root has a nice earthy smell and is good mixed with dandelion roots for a cleansing tea. This is my first time buying the root itself rather than in a prepared tea bag, but it seems good quality and it's a great deal. There is a lot of root to go through. I need to research some more uses for it.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I bought this because I have arthritis in left knee and in feet. Got so bad I had to give up daily walks. I tried this (two cups a day), and in several days all arthritis pains totally gone. No longer use a support on the knee, and walking 3-4 miles a day. It does make you pee a lot, but flushes kidney and uric acid out of the system. The taste is not great, but a little lemon juice in the tea makes it a good drink.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought it as recommended by Medical Medium in one of his books to help clean the body of toxins .. I am well used to drinking herbal teas and quite often I mix this one with other leaves like mint or camomile. It has a woody texture & taste which I find ok 👍🏼

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I am drinking this for a detox I am doing. Its a great product but personally I don't like the taste of Burdock root. Def not as great as my regular white tea. Unfortunately I cant use any sweeteners during the detox so I will tolerate it as best as I can lol

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I used to buy these dried sliced burdock root from Taiwan. Very good to health but expensive. So when I saw this from iHerb and much more affordable I have bought this pack to try. To my pleasant surprise, the smell is as fragrant if not more. The way that it was cut to small pieces also enhanced the flavor while brewing. So all in all very happy to find a substitute that works well and much cheaper.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Great quality and ingredient! Easy to use and the size is generous. Packaging was great - no spillage!! Great benefits in a tea and can be blended with others for added perks! No caffeine and serving size & frequency is individual. The taste...well that’s individual also however I’m not a fan of most herbal tea tastes - but I love the benefits!!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Love it, works very good for hair loss and moisturize and nourishments it, some people use it for other problems and drink it as a tee. A big package size for this price. Has very strong scent, I use it twice a week on my roots and all hair. Good product quality. Not sure about sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

first time I tried burdock root so I didn't know what to expect. it's not yummy and I cannot drink this as tea but it has a very earthy luxurious Taste of soup so I'm going to try to use this as a stock for Soups I make

Posted on Aug 11, 2022