Page 1 - Reviews - Flora, Iron with B-Vitamin Complex, 15 fl oz (445 ml) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I was used to another liquid iron but its not available anymore. I decided to give this one a try and I really like it! The flavor tastes good and I take this supplement in the AM and I don't feel as tired throughout the day.

bluebug
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This has nice ingredients but my 8 year old son - the reason I bought it - can't stand the taste. He's still taking it though.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This essential microelement is necessary for cellular respiration and saturation of the body with oxygen, it is responsible for the functioning of the immune system and the endocrine system. However, there are few foods rich in iron in our diet, and the need for it is high. Therefore, we take it in liquid form, for better absorption.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

In the evening, there was a day when I was struck by the weakness of my whole body, dizziness and fluttering, but it has disappeared since I started drinking! !! !! Basically, I drink every night and sometimes in the morning. The taste is like a strong orange syrup + a horizontal bar licking taste ...

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Took for children, because the dosage is small and only children can adjust something. It is good that the liquid form does not affect the teeth, does not blacken. there are also B vitamins, which are necessary for the efficient absorption of iron.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It's just Super, I have a problem with Iron, I read the comments and everyone praised it very much, I bought it for a test and was very pleased, a week passed after taking it, I advise you, this syrup helped me.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

we have not drunk such super iron yet, 100% natural composition, we drink it with the whole family in the morning on an empty stomach and by the end of the first week of use there is an effect, tasty and healthy, I definitely recommend

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent drug, due to good digestion by the stomach.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Good hardware! And the composition is balanced. I feel the result from taking it almost instantly - by the end of the second week. I will repeat it in six months.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I ordered it for my clients, help me evaluate after receiving it