AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,747

Most of the PWO give me diarrhoea, but this, on calories deficit, give me so much energy and strength. Finally found the PRE WORKOUT supplements I am looking for, thank you 💪

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I can finish all. Unlike Blue Raz, which tasted horrible, I couldn’t finish it. I would say Pink Lemonade is the best tasting ever for supplement drink.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I absolutely love this brand and I have been using them exclusively for the past several years. The powder is very fine and mixes quite well. The taste is one of the best around. This product doesn't give me the jitters and comes in both ENGN and ENGN Shred for different levels of energy. Pink Lemonade is great!

666a53a2-8da7-42d7-b67e-5b59164cfe10
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Received in a good condition with thanks looking forward for the good results Thanks for the deve

70f05189-d727-4d3f-99b1-b3c6fc661142
Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I looove this preworkout! I’ve tried a different flavor (I think some sort of punch?) before but this one takes it— I take it about 30 mins before I go to the gym and I just feel like I get that extra burst of energy I need, plus it has all the b-vitamins I usually take already in the powder so I don’t have to take those supplements on days I use this.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I have tried many other “popular” pre workout supplements. Most of them are good, but I was always in a search for a better one. I train either very early in the morning, or immediately after work. In both cases I need a boost. The powder keeps me constantly strong throughout the training and I can achieve heavier weights. I also noticed that since I have started with this powder, that I constantly lose weight and I believe that the fat burning in this product is not an empty promise. Although taste is my last concern and I can bear any taste for a cause, this one tastes good (and I mean all of the tastes of this product). I am more than satisfied with this product and I will keep ordering it.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Great testing n works for me! Prefered the pink lemonade flave cos it taste great.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
3,442

I personally like this product and I will buy again. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Delicious and has good results It is recommended not to take any training