AZ

Based on 1,837 Ratings
1,300
Pazit Yam
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Amazing soap!!! realy the best! great smell

A very large quantity and the price is one of the cheapest on the site for this quantity The soap does not dry the skin at all, leaving it pleasant and soft, Excellent smell of lavender It says 3 in 1... both soap, shampoo and bath foam - as we know, soaps that are really natural are also used as shampoo and vice versa, this indicates that the product is of excellent quality and also bought their lemon coconut scented soap completely natural I also bought their lemon coconut scented soap, in a small bottle as a trial product, just to test the smell, also excellent. I will definitely buy again

88b58fcc-1a89-4df0-a4cc-6123669dd8b2
0588422c-729e-4c10-a42b-1cf66a052784
2dbbec3e-cb38-4908-af38-b1fcdc64219e
f9241fa4-ec35-4e61-80b1-3813814ef553
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

It is one of the best 3 in 1 ov erall scent body wash. I love to use it. It is great for sensitive skin and it package well. It is ok to be use for all ages and benefit my family. The quality of this is really good. Good size too.

40a7847e-d5b0-46c2-ae56-ee24ea821753
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

The size is very large and will last me at least six months. Quality of ingredients is good for sensitive skin and gentle on your hair as well. Does not leave skin dry and could be used at any age older than babies. Scent is a natural lavender not artificial.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

second buy! this big sized bottle can last us the entire year or slightly less. we use it daily, unlimited number of times a day. great quality. lavender and aloe are great for children with sensitive, dry, and delicate skin. they also produce a pleasant scent that is not too strong.

GrigaMil
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Scent if very natural to me, composition is gentle, good for sensitive skin, but my hands feel clean without feeling of dryness. Due to the big size of the package size you will use it for quite some time! I can recommend it, it seems like a good quality soap!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I really like this soap! It's gentle, has a nice scent, and is made with natural ingredients. I use it as a body wash, face wash, and shampoo, and it works great for all three purposes. The size is also very convenient - it lasts a long time and doesn't take up much space in the shower. Overall, I highly recommend this soap to anyone looking for a gentle and effective all-in-one option.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I like how healthy it is. Good large size container. I use it to clean my skin. I like its smooth texture and its scents. I can use it in any season. My family uses it for all ages. It is just a quality product with a safe composition. It benefits my gentle sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This gel has a delicious aroma of lavander. My skin is very sensitive and this gel does not cause any irritation. It lathers decently, though not too much since its composition is gentle on the skin, so it doesn't have harsh surfactants. A bottle for two people who shower daily lasts us a couple of months. The package is good, simple. You can remove the label without residue and reuse it, I would like them to sell refill bags.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This is my favorite soap! I have been using soaps from this brand for years now and I refuse to buy any other. Great quality, soft and gentle on the skin, not drying and great for sensitive skin. Feels really soothing actually and I look forward to using it. The gentle lavender scent is not overpowering and almost therapeutic.