AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I typically cannot drink coffee or energy drinks because they cause me anxiety. The suggested dose for this is 2 pills, which would be 200mg of caffeine and 400mg of l-theanine. I take one and it works great. I decided to try two and it caused my some anxiety..I just felt really strange..but I went back to just 1 and it is great. About 5 hours after taking 1, I may need an energy boost so I take another one and I feel great. I don't get any type of crash. It helps me focus on my work and I am not bouncing off the walls, I just feel refreshed and alert. I think the caffeine to L-theanine ratio is great. If you are sensitive to caffeine, start with just one to see how you feel. Also, the price is wonderful..definitely more cost effective than coffee or energy drinks in my opinion.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I take 2 at around 11 am, it acts as a restart for my brain. I gave 1 to a friend but did not feel anything, anyway she said no coffee or espresso work for her, she might not have the receptors. i noticed also that my anxiety has reduced, very strange because Caffeine is known to increase the anxiety, it could be because of adding the theanine. The only problem I face is that I have Irritable colon and it aggravates it

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

1,205

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
1,528

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Quick delivery within 3 working days. Well packed and sealed for quality. Works well. Able to stay more focus and alert, even if i take one capsule each time. Worth trying.

e6c3a00d-fce1-406e-ae73-c3f3bf238f1c
c4f47b4d-9001-41cf-a934-f57f5a748067
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

These are the best caffeine pills I’ve ever tried. The caffeine is released slowly so I don’t get palpitations or anxiety. The L-Theanine actually helps with concentration. I thought it would just be marketing, but they really work. Very happy to have found these.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Good product for a quick one. For best results probably get separate caffiene and L-theanine and work out a dose that works best for you

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I started feeling better after about 10 days. After 30 days I felt 80 percent better. I now sleep without pain. I can do things I haven't done in many years. I am not 100 percent.